Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I don’t want to be scumread for trying to do things as town.
But in my head I think I could easily have that happen rn

Less worry more content.

If you are town you are safe.

I guess I was just being a bit paranoid honestly. That clouded my ability to think. There was also how sure Achro seemed about it that made my brain leaping to the stupid conclusion that it could be TMI that the wolves don’t have yellow rolecards. Sounds really dumb even to me now that I think about it.

Yeah, Litten gets a slight townlean from me, as honestly, I think his concern over that post is understandable.

Hmmm, Eliza has hardly said anything at all. Although that’s not exactly AI from her, but it does seem that she has been unusually quiet. Let’s see what this results in.

VOTE: Eliza

My thoughts on it are that I liked it. It felt natural, so I don’t think you’re w/w with him at least. If you were, why not have that chat in the wolfchat?

Well there’s no exactly much to comment about as of this moment.
I’m not so sure I’d be reading much into those who are joining events.

I know I want to do so, after all this is mountainous otherwise and so it goes down to social reads instead of mechanical things (Whereas I’m a mechanical boyo). So if there’s evils from the first event then I think it’s kinda well hidden.

*not

among us
I failed to comprehend anything I read aint gonna lie

Ah. There you are. Please give us your thoughts on the game so far.

it will require some more dedicated time
which I don’t have right now

1 Like

I was thinking the same but Achro asking “what do you think of this?” Makes that void because that’s the conclusion they’d want us to have

Fair enough.

Hmmm, that makes sense honestly.

Litten made a deal of me rolling 3 6s earlier but that was my only good roll. What is the significance of pointing that out?

VOTE: Kiiruma

I’ve often found that I produce more content when I’m getting voted as town. I am always here to help you achieve your maximum potential.

VOTE: kiiruma

Likes to mechanic solve

Doesnt use mechanic to solve

???

1 Like

that’s the issue you have with them???

Using mechanics to solve usually requires us to be… non-vanilla.

As for me, ‘not using mechanic to solve’, I am saying that there is motivation for both factions to join the event and therefore it’s not really alignment indicative.

However, I will say that the fact that some point joined the event but didn’t exactly follow up much is in itself a slightly questionable thing.

Yes

???

Please explain

You know, you are right, actually

I can’t believe I missed the fact that Lucifer is also mafia with you, they also rolled triple sixes

2 Likes