Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

When it comes to me being a mechanical solver more than a social solver.
I mostly mean with the use of abilities and therefore that’s a flaw when it comes to me in a mountainous game.

As for my explanation of what I mean with regards to the questionable behaviour of some people joining the event and not really following up, I am mostly talking about IceT and Eliza. IceT’s posts albeit more numerous than Eliza’s (And probably my own) haven’t exactly had much to them and I think it can easily be fakeable as W

I voted Kiiruma because their “stated” reason is actually different from their “actual” reason for not providing thoughts

Not to mention none of their posts give me the impression that a necromancer hasn’t revived Kiiruma for this game specfically.

So… mixed messages, fair enough.
I’m quite good at that I guess.

I’m feeling happy since I’m town but also nervous since it’s been a while and I keep randing W and then feeling pressure. However, now I’m worried about the fact that anything I do is going to be read into a ton and I just want to be able to do things and succeed without thinking I’m going to be scumread for it. Because I’d actually tried in my wolf games too.

What did you think about my thesis surrounding gorta/luce/hazard

I’m not quite as much on the “towncore these players for now” train.

However, I do not individually scumread any of them as of this moment.
As I have stated before, as someone who knows Hazard and Lucifer quite well I have my eyes on them.

I also dislike the idea of soft clearing Gorta due to the lack of participation in the event as I don’t think that tells me anything about him tbh.

You appear to be having trouble forming any sort of opinion atm

Can you please explain why you disagree with my reasoning?

eventually I’m going to run out of people to clear

Thats good. Then you ratchet up the suspicion level +1

(Isnt this the opposite of his scum meta btw)

(his scum meta from what I remember is using his TMI, so yes it does seem different, this is why I said I would run out of people to clear as his gorta read felt like a read he would make if he actually had to think about a slot as opposed to preemptively forming a conclusion)

(I kind of voted him just to see what he would do. He feels very confused)

(Beancat hasnt posted so thats 1 scum at least tbh)

(I can’t remember, I have a vague sense of memory of bean getting executed as a roleblocker when they didn’t post but I’m not sure if tbag memory is correct as I wasn’t in that game)

(We could check love is war mafia but they posted there.

Was more a joke but it feels like most people who have spoken have been ok. Which makes sense)

(they got executed d4 with only 90 posts)

( VOTE: Beancat )

(VOTE: beancat)

(We are masons now i dont care what you say)

1 Like

I don’t think that Gorta not taking part in something means anything for alignment. Gorta’s not exactly one of the more… mechanical players who engages in events (When games have them) as either alignment. As a result I feel like not joining the race is not something to townread him for.

Did you read his prpgression in topic about it?

Day 1 VC 2.0 and we’re 25 hours and 20 minutes away from EoD

ElizaThePsycho (2): IcetFeelsPain, Leafia
Beancat (2): Litten, Achromatic
JakeTheWolfie (1): JakeTheWolfie

Not Voting (10): Hazardwaste, ElizaThePsycho, Kiiruma, Beancat, Gorta, WizKvothe, Creature, Stew, Garfooled, LuciferChaos

This made me laugh a bit honestly. Gut is telling me that Kiiruma is town though so I’m not joining that wagon.

Yes, I did… it was almost non-existent and yet almost all he’s talked about.