Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

for the record, despite the fact I was the one who invited him, all of my experience with icet is hosting experience
or arguing about blood on the clocktower like a year ago

Then why has your only action today been in service of producing town eliza things?

EXACTLY

1 Like

You gave vibes like you know what you were doing

1 Like

idk what youre doing now

icet only has 23 posts
imma iSO that

Well this is awkward

shut up ms 9 posts

2 Likes

I glanced at elizaā€™s offerings and i am kind of vibe checking her town atm tbh which is why i am asking

I of course cannot tell you how perilous this read is given the amount of posts but given most of the game is sub 20 here i am

I need reassurance

Any thoughts on anyone with more than 10 posts?

Jake is still flipping scum btw

Jake Wiz Garfooled and maybe Creature and Lucifer are flipping scum

Tbh you pass the early vibe check too.

Guess theres still plenty of time to shake loose things.

Garfooled would surprise me a touch considering what he saw happen to the last scum that pocketed me day 1.

IDK the players here so Iā€™ll take your word for it

my first thought upon reading this is
ā€œnot w/wā€
i have no idea if this thought is accurate so in the event i cannot gleam anything from icetā€™s other posts this will be my read, otherwise i will discard it

personally I donā€™t think this read is true
I donā€™t think icet actually believes this read, either
this is mostly because to me Jakeā€™s vote was obviously a meme, and not very AI

thank you mr helpful
(i actually totally agree that if it makes no sense whatsoever and neither town nor mafia have reason to do it, then its usually a mafia play)
(however, jakeā€™s vote is very explainable as ā€œit was a memeā€)

this post feels like it has a lot of meat that I canā€™t access rn
obviously ā€œbecause others have town vibesā€ is a not very solid reason, unless you townread 12/15 people in which case the more logical conclusion is ā€œI have miscleared someoneā€
side note but i donā€™t think Icet concludes that regardless
however, it is perfectly in-character for icet to say this, or at least have it be like a more of a ā€œsheep voteā€ that was explained in a not very good fashion, so I do kinda townread the first part, albiet weakly
in regards to the second part, I have literally no idea what this means so @IcetFeelsPain pls explain :pleading_face:

1 Like

Where did you go?

yo