Going to head out for RL for now. :sleepingleafeon:

Because others have town vibes

also because of this

good evening

I keep forgetting this game exists and i should stop doing that

Me not posting is indicative of me being busy
and or nonenergetic irl
this time it’s the 2nd case

Just noticed the titles, kinda funny that they are the two claiming to be masons lmao

This is why i like the idea of masons. We match.

Anyway you have 24 hours to do things so no pressure really.

Unfortunately activity on the whole today has been very low outside a few people so i might just be guessing at eod

3 Likes

am trying to catch up in the meantime
I am thankful that it’s not one of those game where we have 2000 posts by d1

We dont really have anything to talk about except gut reads tho atm. So like its more understandable to have less stuff now. Unless i am extremely wrong and should just look harder

what

i thought this post was icet trying to gain favor with Achro then i realized that the quoted post is achro asking litten for their opinions, not calling me scum
:wowee:

Gut reads wohld be cool. What are yours?

Gut read is IceT scares me. He is sitting back taking pot shots. (But he also usually does that so like he just scares me in general) and Wiz, i noticed last night he was very upset with you labeling 3 people as town but not putting him in that group. The back and forth went for a while. Dont know why he put so much effort into that and finishing with him being happy that you removed one from the group of 3. Almost feels like he wanted less people being seeing as town rather then more. Idk over thinking go brr

1 Like

I removed no one from the group tbh

But thank you for your thoughts.

Have you seen icet as both alignments?

I play Blood on the clocktower with him. He is chaotic in both teams but usually when he is on the good team halfway through the game he snaps into “imma win” mode and solve’s usually correctly. When he is evil he is chaotic all the way through

God I wish I could snap into imma win mode

1 Like

What are you hoping to see from eliza in order to unvote them? Generally speaking.

Town things

Can you please provide me the game you have seen town eliza so i can reference it?

Town Eliza does not exist

1 Like