idk why I always live so long
is it a blessing or a curse?

I probably have. I’ll agree with that :beers:

why

I say we get creature today
and if that for some reason is not a hit, we regroup tomorrow

1 Like

as a good women lemon once said “I viberead them town”

But nah to be honest he nearly hammered Leafia, He was very with kiiruma at the execution of Eliza and at that point wolves didnt know items would halt when one scum remained. i feel like he would have thought harder with that knowledge. and of course kiiruma’s death doesnt not equate to the world lucifer was in. about 1/3 of the town maybe even a half had a lot of sus on him. why kill kiiruma who was a vote that he could use to help him off the block in the future. and not someone who was actively trying to solve like yourself.

i just feel like lucifer is acting alot more towny then he is scummy at the moment.

1 Like

you know i can agree i have tunnled a bit to hard on wiz. i am happy for a creature today and regroup. he has publicly stated that we shouldnt expect much from him so it wont effect town to much

VOTE: Creature

hahaha

peak humor

nope?
just me?

actually, Jake’s “who RB’d me?” was funnier

if all mafia are still within my original POE, I will feel better about pushing and defending the wrong people within that POE

because then I can tell myself that I was still ultimately right
it’s just that my focus was wrong

if not then lol me

Exactly! Moral Victory!

1 Like

Jake has been this way for the past few days

I need to ISO everyone else, but we do have enough people alive to get rid of Jake

from my calculations if scums kill every night (which please do) then we should have 3 executions left.

exactly, which should be enough to ensure it’s not consensus PoE

1 Like

wait why creature? i wanna know why you wanna vote up creature

i know why i want to. but i wanna know why you want to

Day 5 VC 2.0

Creature (3): Garfooled, Lemonfairy, Hazardwaste
JakeTheWolfie (1): Creature

Not Voting (4): JakeTheWolfie, Gorta, WizKvothe, LuciferChaos

14 hours until EoD