Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Ok yeah I totally feel that.

Why Jake after?

And why is Wiz simply neutral to you?

Hes just my next scum read after creature here but Iā€™m not committed to going that way till its done

Wiz is simply neutral because I canā€™t grasp the socials on Wiz atm, thats why

Jake would be above Creature if not for the fact that I have a feeling Creature could be doing much more.

What are your reasons for thinking Jake is more scummy?

I hope youā€™ll take a look and tell me more about Wiz. For me, it looked like T/W with Leafia, but also their ISO will be mostly centered around defending themselves and being confused.

The Leafia and wiz is weird i will admit but it seemed leafia was going affer everyone when she realised she was caught. And the whole 1 for 1 thing she did with both wiz and creature feels just really off to me. It sounded less like she wanted to make a mislynch but more of a ā€œthis player will flip scum so it would paint me goodā€ thats been the running thought in my head

1 Like

And for the fact why i think lucifer is town. They tried to hammer leafia which first of all is a massive town read and was all for both leafia and Eliza execution without really being driven away from that path or giving alternative options.

I didnt town read jake i just Nulled him cause they havent given anything of value for the entire game. (Again amazed they arent mod killed or replaced)

And of course wiz did soft defence of eliza. Kind of suggesting other worlds but staying on eliza trying to see if anyone bit so he could jump ships.

Honestly I am pretty disinterested in this game (I pretty much lost all my remaining interest after I learned events were canceled) and wished it would be over soon.

VOTE: JakeTheWolfie

Itā€™s either this or the gameā€™s gonna be something more complicated like Lemonfairy or Garfooled.

Donā€™t expect much from me though. The lack of actions makes this game too boring for me to care.

Well then have a good one

lol

eh they can stay in POE

:froggwee:

VOTE: Creature

because why not

no kill is pretty boring tbh
canā€™t decide if this is scared scum or inactive

a lot of votes would have been better than an Icet vote but it is what it is

Iā€™m happy I managed to swing back from early day paranoia
but I regret not pushing harder for another wagon

lol