Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I get a second game with Magnus?
Welcome

It seems you’re on speed dial for whenever a replacement is needed

1 Like

1-6 (Minus Me and magnus at his request)
Confirmed town - I confirmed Gorta as town through the use of a MD when there was only one scum in game.
Lucifer - Through many actions such as Nearly hammering leafia and his constant defiance of eliza i read him as decently good can’t complain much about his slot
Gar - Nothing too scummy about plays. Seemed to have been used a tool in Eliza’s plan. this could have been fully planned out by eliza to make gar look more towny as scum but i still kind of trust his presence
Lemon - Had some really really good moments. but was kind of all over the shop during eliza’s execution. wanting to go for kiiruma or lucifer rather then eliza
Wiz - I’ll admit i have tunnled on him. he just seems off to me idk what it is tho i just feel confused
Creature - Kind of equal with wiz. leafia tried to 1 for 1 them both, maybe it was leafia either trying to get a scum killed via her vote to prove some innocence on her part or could have been leafia trying to get one mislynch before her death

1 Like

Selective reading makes me mindmeld with Wiz here. Creature’s behaviour looked like an obvious red flag during my reread, and Wiz pointing that out makes me townread them a bit here, but nevertheless… eh, Leafia’s behaviour reads like antispew, whatwith wanting to shift to Wiz 15 minutes before her death, but Wiz calling out Creature seems alright.
I’m making a hierarchy of scumreads.

(i would have slipped jake between wiz and lemon btw)

1 Like

How are you gonna defend ur slot btw?
Why is ur slot town?
Going ham on Hazard is… Meh? An attempt to get reactions for the sake of clearing someone who is already clear.
Why not clear a slot that’s unknown to us?

Honestly gar. he was the first person to do so all game. i was insta read town by most

so power to him for putting some stuff against me on the table

Why would I need to defend my slot? I’ll just wait until Lemon gets here.

the way magnus is playing right now reads as him trying too pull town back

1 Like

Were I in Magnus’s position as a replacement wolf, knowing that Jake was gonna go next if I don’t do anything, wouldn’t I do the same as what they’re doing rn?

i dont think jake was our execution today. or from what i read

They were our tomorrow execution

Btw I am worried about Lemon for the same reasons u r but I don’t want an Icet execution pt 2, and their claim of burn out seems genuine

1 Like

you better prove yourself town or else I’m pushing to vote you later

that is actually a very good point

1 Like

I don’t get this. Do you feel lemon would do the defending for you? And why you are refusing to prove yourself?

I personally think my behaviour ultimately isn’t alignment indicative, because as a late replacement in this game I’m naturally going to want to make a good impression. I was going to carry on, but whatever.

Cool, I wasn’t planning on sleeping tonight anyway.
This is a joke.

This post is either deeply concerning or possibly clearing depending on how much experience you have in the game of Mafia. Nonetheless…
Lemon and I have some experience with each other, more than anyone else that’s here from my perspective. I’m not really scared of anyone else that’s here, because the stakes are pretty low. For a social deduction game, “proving oneself” is easier said than done, right? You’d need someone who understands your playstyle; or I could just link past games, but self meta bad self meta. This post of yours is completely meaningless, and I mean that in the best way.

Gimme twenty minutes and I’ll share my philosophy.

From what I’ve seen of games on this site, most successful scumteams involve at least one wolf stepping into the limelight, either trying to lead town or build rapport with any villagers doing so without drawing ire. Leafia usually employs this strategy.

Leafia drew immediate ire from Litten and Achro, and this ultimately led to her downfall. Nonetheless, she never gave up on her proactive playstyle this game, as demonstrated by her behaviour closer to EOD2. That’s not to say Leafia doesn’t know when to fold, though. Nor is she opposed to bussing her teammates, although from what I remember she usually tries to repeat her past successes, and stick to what works for her.
Leafia tried an extremely similar approach in UFO, another game in which Achro and Litten both played in, where she threw out an early accusation against another wolf. This also resulted in her death.

Eliza employs a hands-off approach; she isn’t posting at the bare minimum, exactly, but she tries to fill a niche. This worked extremely well in Helluva Boss, which I believe was her most recent wolfgame? I can double check that. That game had Eliza vote her first teammate about a minute before he died, which would’ve looked incredibly terrible had that not accidentally outed her third teammate at the same time. Yeah, I hope Eliza wouldn’t repeat that trick, but she’s not opposed to throwing shade on her teammates either.

What am I saying? A scumteam consisting of Leafia (the ringleader), Eliza and a third unnamed wolf (especially if they aren’t proactive in wolfchat) would normally result in a fairly dysfunctional team with all members playing like it’s a free-for-all.

Let’s see if this fits the pattern, but I don’t think it will.

I would be down to vote Creature because I did find a few suspicious posts from Creature’s ISO, but I would need to see how that Creature counter wagon went