Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

because Creature was also a counter wagon to Leafia at one point and Leafia did attempt to get people to vote Creature, so that’s why I want to look more into the Creature counter wagon

these were mainly related to how Creature acted with Leafia

Leafia and Eliza butting heads.
Leafia and Eliza supporting each other

Alright, here’s the pattern. Leafia and Eliza didn’t interact a whole lot during this game, but at least half of their interactions involved them both attacking each other. This is the kind of spew you should be looking for in their ISOs.

I plan to do this as well, but could you do this kind of analysis with creature as well?

Creature and Leafia

I’ve noticed something myself, but it’s always nice having extra commentary

Leafia treated Creature’s slot in a bizarre fashion, which is similar to how she treated Eliza. Then she changed her vote to Bean when Creature was dead to rights… because Achro and Litten were talking about it, and I’ve already established that she wanted to get in their good graces. Yeah, we should kill Creature.

1 Like

On the other hand, this is an okay response, and it looks accurate. Eliza voting Creature here works if the mafia team expected them to die that day.

Creature (4): Kiiruma, Leafia, ElizaThePsycho, Gorta
Leafia (4): JakeTheWolfie, Garfooled, WizKvothe, Lemonfairy

This is formatted weirdly. Is Creature referring to themselves in third person, or were they saying they knew Leafia to be Town?

Creature completely forgetting about Leafia after the first day is a massive red flag.

This is in-character.

I’ve yet to see Leafia treat a wolf in this way (pinging for inactivity), and I’ve seen her do this to a couple villagers. If I start by jumping to conclusions, I can rapid-fire townclear Gorta off mech; Lemon for the Stew thing and other general behaviour; Wiz for whatever nonsense I said earlier, you agreed with me so it had to make sense; and possibly Hazard for a lack of notable interactions with specifically Leafia, which isn’t in her character? I’m less sold on that.

apparently I am clear from hazard, but I don’t entirely buy it tbh

Doesnt matter if my clear was real or not. If i was a town why would i fake confirm someone. If i am town or scum you are confirmed

I suppose so

If i was wolf saying your confirmed. then you are confirmed cause there is only one scum left at that time. if i was town saying your confirmed then either i lied like an idiot. or you are being actually confirmed by me.

2 Likes

These deaths should prove on their own that Town was primarily in control for the early game, and that Mafia had little control over the executions. This exacerbates the bussing phenomenon.
I’m going to throw up a number of theoretical votecounts, don’t worry about it.

Is it just me, or are Lucifer’s voting patterns incredibly suspicious? Lucifer votes on the days that a villager is executed, but not on the days a wolf is executed; even when Lucifer is being pushed.

Hazard is correct, for the record.

I heard you play Blood on the Clocktower. I don’t believe you think this.

huh, really good point out

Oh no BOTC is fair game for lying as town XD. I am saying at that point it would have been dumb of me to lie if i was town

1 Like

again my minimal presence on the first few days could point to our minimal interactions but cant say the same for eliza. maybe leafia saw how easily manipulated i was last game and decided it was a good idea to keep me around

Either way Gorta is confirmed for me but I think it doesn’t say a lot about your alignment which I think was Gorta trying to imply.

1 Like

and i agree with that. i am not confirmed cause gorta is confirmed.