Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

This is the peak of defensiveness.
Answering a question with a question, and one that tries to suggest Litten is employing TMI.

This reasoning no longer holds water because Jake can’t be wolf aligned with Gorta and Lucifer.

Anyway, Wiz is correct in that he started the back and forth with Leafia. Nonetheless, I don’t think it matters.

Should I lower my standards? I’m not trying to alienate anyone.

When you are done, let me know so I can respond to your every comment but that would be for the last time because ik you have made up your mind about me and is desperately commenting to get me voted but ofcourse it may take some time for me since I’m busy rn or I will reply in chunks with gaps in time.

This reads like yet another case of Classic Leafia TMI. Nothing that I read in Wiz’s posts indicated that he was saying he was aligned with Leafia; quite the opposite. Yet Leafia’s mind jumped to this immediately…
Honestly, I might not be able to justify this.

If you would like me to. I would really rather you just talk whenever you get a chance, irrespective of whether anyone’s talking about you or not.
That’s what Mafia is all about.

@Gorta found the posts you were asking about forever ago.

Kiiruma voted Eliza long before Garfooled theorised they could both be good.

Yes, I think I have made it clear before that I was accusing achro for her reads and clearing people based on who didn’t participate race plus her inconsistency in doing so like not clearing me but clearing others. You are just rehasing the point here which I have already defended.

So, you are wrong when you say that I wanted to be townread. Also, I did say that the players who achro cleared can have a weak town lean but not cleared so you are again wrong when you say I don’t want people to be cleared.

Also, interesting after accusing me you simply mention my defense of the case as well which implies you are not convinced of my reasoning so it’s pointless to defend tbh. But I will still respond to these comments but for the last time.

Oh have you actually read everything? Because if you have you will find players were discussing as how kiru was an odd kill while wolves could have killed hazard and that was on the phase when both leafia and Eliza were dead making it possible for jake to randomly kill someone cuz he was not paying attention to the game.

Yet again pls read. I have stated my suspicion on jake before and don’t want to re-hash that. But for you it’s because -

1. Only fluff comments
  2. Odd kill on the phase when Eliza and leafia were dead
  3. Gorta pointed out that gar and jake can be wolves from leafia’s interaction.

You know, I do realised that your chain of comments started when Gorta put you in sus list. Co-incidence? I think not. I feel it a desperate move to change gorta’s perspective because he is confirmed town. So, yeah it’s you who are being defensive, I’m just responding to your comments. Also, I am new to this site so these amount of comments overwhelm me no matter why I have not read D1 fully till date plus so I feel it a tedious job to go back and iso people. As for you, I have already said that you are being solvy- I don’t have to multiquote you specifically to present that but I know at the same time you are desperately saving Jake’s slot.

Here we go! A wolf openly claiming to accuse me in order to save himself and that too with the help of repeated and baseless accusations.

So that makes me a wolf just because my D1 reads proved pointless? Plus I have already said I was in a low internet connection area during initial days so I was not keeping track of comments and was only responding where I found was worth to respond like accusing achro.

Also pls read me fully because I explain why I’m bothered with Lucifer read and not with others.

It was because Lucifer himself claimed that he was not participating in race because of time zone problem not because he was confused as achro was claiming to which achro even accepted that for Luci she had kind of a dumb reason or something (I’m saying this from the top of my mind so the exact wording can be slightly different).

Achro uses he/him pronouns, by the way. Just so you know.

Failure to comment on the dichotomy and verbalising the us versus them mindset…

I disagree. Saying “oh, these players can have weak townleans, but they could be faking it so not really” hardly counts?

I didn’t interpret your posts as “questioning Achro on his reads”, so far as “this is the only interpretation in which this makes sense from Town”.

Yes, I don’t like meta reads. But achro was clearing people based on meta so I merely raised my disappointment at that fact that achro can’t meta read me. If anything, it says how much I hate meta because for newbies it’s a curse.

This is not what I asked. What about the kills seem odd to you? You said they seemed like odd kills, so why are they odd? Are you just parroting what other people have been saying?

Funny you call it defensiveness when the same comment made people to believe me as town. Oh micro reading case here!

Can you pls allow me to respond to your earlier comments first then do a follow up question which is likely to being avoided by me if you keep micro reading me. Thanks.

1 Like

Something we can agree but still there are other reasons.

Yes, conveniently ignore the reasons which states I’m town and cook up a story to light it in a bad way to present me as a wolf. Nice!

Wdym? I don’t see anything scummy in bolded comments cuz I indeed noticed that leafia’s comments were sus hence my shading.