Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Please stop misinterpreting these questions as me not having my own answers for them, I quite explicitly said I wanted to hear your version of events.

I’ll respond to the last point you made first, because it’s the simplest to refute. Gorta said that Gar and Jake can be wolves from that one post Leafia made. Gar is quite clearly not a wolf from Eliza’s interaction, and if we’re going off what other people are saying, Lucifer and Lemon both said at independent times that Jake looked unaligned with them. That point doesn’t hold water, and as for the interaction itself, Leafia doesn’t play the game that way.

Second point: Kiiruma was a vocal player in the time where most players here simply weren’t.

First point: this is decidedly correct.

If I was scared of Gorta (I am not), I just kill them instead of Hazard because he started reading me favourably yesterday. This is a bad take.

Blame leafia for commenting that. I have no words for what she comments neither I can take responsibility of her intent behind saying anything. Because at that point she was kinda outed and just shading people more.

1 Like

I pointed this in my first comment this phase that magnus can be sus for killing hazard for getting town cred by saying “oh I was sus of him why would I kill him”? Period.

“Baseless.”

Lucifer not participating in the race due to timezones is not incriminating. Your entire D1 ended up being a waste of time, and you hadn’t interacted with anyone outside Achro besides. I’m not going to challenge your low internet connection claim, but even when you were here your conversation with Achro is concerning.

People. Implying plural.

Just for you not for me because ik I raised a valid point. If anything it’s townies who waste phases because they are uninformed majority not informed minority.

So, you think a wolf cleared me in the wolf thread for that? Lol. Micro reading.

Meta! I hate it anyway.

It comes across as TMI. I was discussing the idea of a dysfunctional wolf team, with every evil basically playing free for all, as witnessed by Leafia and Eliza’s behaviour. You were using the same language towards Leafia as she was using towards you.

So, what is leafia’s meta on that? Does she work independently or with team? I’m curious cuz you love meta.

…In which case Gorta’s suspicion on me holds no sway over my actions.

“Lucifer should not be cleared because they didn’t join an event due to timezones?”
And you’re going to suggest that you pointing this out makes you more likely to be Town than not?

I don’t get what this means.

Btw, I’m done now. People can decide for themselves for whom they want to remove. I have given pretty much content for them to analyse plus I am going to be busy now. Soz magnus!

1 Like

Please read my iso properly. There are answers. Bye!

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/game-thread-morbtainado-morbfia-epic-win/2676
Leafia’s actions was mostly directed to her by a power wolf so she could mostly act in her town meta. This game proves that she is capable of cooperating with her teammates, but only if they’re active and collaborative. Regardless of who the last wolf is this game, we know this is not the case here.

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/flicker-fm-the-kidnapper-team-will-strike-again/3225
Leafia was the second most active evil, and cooperated pretty well with the other active evil, but on the first day she pushed extremely hard on one of her teammates with no practical reason to do so. Throughout the game she continued to push on her team, including in XELO where it was actively detrimental.

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/ufo-sighting-main-thread-game-over-aliens-win/3388
Similar opening to her previous game. Leafia and a fellow wolf came to blows within seconds of entering the thread, and while this quickly headed off, Leafia started to loudly scumread another wolf. She was executed on the second day this time, although she was suspected from the first.

Alright. I’m not trying to sap your enjoyment from the game.

Nobody else is here…

This would’ve been the general idea for why Kiiruma died that night, I bet.