Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Why are we wagoning Iceet?

Thanks Achro. That helps a bit in helping me to read you a bit better. You seem villagery enough for now I guess, but you’ll have to sell me on Jake.

we arent wagoning me

Just saw a vote on you, remembered there were other votes on you previously and wanted to know why.

Leafia says it’s for pressure

Well atm the sell is jake was more jokey to start than last game as town which i think can be a sign of scum being nervous and he jas not produced any content so far whereas last game i liked se of his early content.

Its not a bulletproof case but its where i am at

Pressure to help read hkm better by seeing how he reacts mainly.

Other people said it was for reaction

Hmmm, makes sense I guess. Let’s see how he reacts to being the top wagon. That should help us read him better.

VOTE: Jake

I assume you’re all suspecting Jake here?

Jake / Wiz is the execution for D1 but I’m not sure on bean and stew yet bc they seem to be afk

I mean he has one person on him besides himself

But its cool i am the terror that flaps in the night

Чёрный Плащ Darkwing Duck

1 Like

Icet u said u town read “everyone else”, what were your reasons for that?

they don’t feel particularly scummy

chill non filler vibes

i want to keep an eye on kiiruma and wiz

achro why’d you drop the leafia wagon again?

and leafia why’d u 180 on them as well? because they town-read you?

I have no thoughts on Kiiruma aside from Hazard insists they’re good at the game so I want to see how they play!

Everyone here seems so amazing at the game I’m ready to be carried :sunglasses:

1 Like

Because she settled more into ‘eh this could go either way atm’ and usually the longer i see leafia the easier it is to read her. After an initial poke if my bloodlust does not remain i see very little problem in letting her swim free for a bit.

1 Like