Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Darkwing Duck. Love that cartoon.

I never 180ed on Achro. I went from a slight svumread to a nullead on them. Maybe the tiniest of townreads if anything.

Going to call it a night now, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

VOTE: Icet

1 Like

I only slept all day

I wonā€™t be here too long, but I can do a little bit before I go to sleep

I really donā€™t know what to say about Jake, itā€™s like there is really nothing there currently. Itā€™s just fluff

Iā€™m fine with IceT being voted, but Iā€™ll give my reasoning when I have more sleep

it feels like Leafia is being very liberal with scum reads on d1 and I donā€™t really like said reads that much, but Iā€™ll take a second look tomorrow (also a better explained Leafia look)

ack

sorry, was at work and only just now logged on to everyoneā€™s least favorite forum site Town of Salam

ā€œMore of that strange oil ā€¦ Itā€™s probably nothing.ā€

What about as compared to my scumgames?

You canā€™t merely contrast my current play to previous town experience, you must also show comparison between my play and previous scum experience.
If my current play is contrasted to both, then what might that say about me?

Well, I donā€™t know how you play as wolf. Would you provide some examples of your wolfplay?

I mean, literally speaking, all 5 of us cannot be on the same scumteam in this game.

Though us being scummy is entirely justified.

oh, damn. top wagon.

never wouldā€™ve thought that wouldā€™ve happened.

anyway

Jake, I get.

Why wiz?
[looking over iso]

Basically, Achroā€™s argument was that you didnā€™t have any thread presence when the race began, wheras Luci/Gorta did show thread presence by posting when the race was announced, but decided not to join it. This then means that there isnā€™t a way to soft-clear you as you didnā€™t show that you knew about the race and could join it, but intentionally chose not to.

Thatā€™s the Iso. Iā€™m unimpressed, but it does feel like an effort was made to understand the argument.

If my last game was anything to go by, expect your heart to sink 12 feet and narrowly avoid shattering at the very end.

yes

this was mostly the point.

What does my ISO tell me?

At first I fluff n stuff

This is the first bit of content. I still donā€™t see a reason to disagree with it.

And thatā€™s p much it aside from the previous burst of posts.
I am both the embodiment of Fluff and Stuff.

Anyway, Iā€™m fucking off now to eat something

You have seen me be evil before IceT and you know as well as I that I am more chaotic than this as evil haha