Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

me when one more race in

/Race in

1 Like

Iā€™m an optimist. Itā€™s not like itā€™s lylo and we have no indofo to go on at all. Why are you getting so worked up? I do find the way that youā€™re acting to be somewhat villagery though since it feels real and not faked.

wolves do not have emotions

1 Like

sorry thatā€™s just the first thing that came to mind

1 Like

Thatā€™s a pretty common misconception actually.

1 Like

Itā€™s fine. Giggles

1 Like

funny giggling lets kill someone

1 Like

i am once again advocating for killing jake
VOTE: JakeTheWolfie

W vote

@Host_Account_3 Pretty sure 6 people have inned into the race.

2 Likes

I mean it as a Win vote not a Wolf vote

Hi Leafia what are your reads bc idt you shared them yet

Okay, let me explain why Iā€™m concerned. Iā€™m concerned because unless creature/jake are wolves, this game is already lost as far as Iā€™m concerned. Most of the game is complacent - which means itā€™s really hard to seperate wolves from the town who simply donā€™t give a damn about the game.

I spent time going through the game today and marking people offā€¦but I will be real and say that Iā€™m not really Uber confident in marking people off, which is why I am concerned about this game. If bean was here this game thereā€™s a big chance that we wouldnā€™t have executed him yesterday. We executed him because we have no way to seperate the people who donā€™t care and the wolves.

1 Like

/Race In is locked

Do keep in mind that I am in slow mode

2 Likes

The last second execution onto Beancat and off Jake wasā€¦ mildly concerning.
But considering the fact that Jakeā€™s one of the voters on himself, it intrigues me that the wagons mightā€™ve been T/T (Or Jake gave up and Jakeā€™s a wolfā€¦ but Iā€™d doubt that)

Which means that wolves werenā€™t just ā€˜being opportunisticā€™
The most intriguing thing is that the wagon on Creature died and the other 2 wagons were the main 2 at the end.

Relatable but Iā€™m not as concerned added Bean execution was due to inactivity. Inactivity # scum and we couldā€™ve just waited for them to get replaced IDK why they were exed.

Does stew look more alive to you now lol

1 Like

Added to this Iā€™m not concerned because either the Mafias are free / theyā€™re playing well and Iā€™ll take my L

You assume my actions always have coherency.