Garfooled
Gorta

Leafia
Kiiruma
Hazard

Jake
Creature
Lucifer

tbh my townleans (second cluster) are more of a null tier in that I can see any of those people being wolves if bottom 3 arenā€™t all wolves (and I kind of doubt they are b/c that would be a pretty weak team and Iā€™m not that good)

I have slight paranoia on Litten tbh but I do see them trying very hard to push thread state in a positive direction, which while itā€™s not difficult to fake, thereā€™s less of a reason for scum Litten to push so hard
but Iā€™m just going to shelve this paranoia until like D4 if they still havenā€™t been NKā€™d then

1 Like

Going to call it a night now too, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

night

1 Like

@Litten pls talk to me more about your Hazard townread when you get back

uh what else

if anyone wants me to talk about any of my reads, just ask
Iā€™ve written down some post numbers but didnā€™t add any notes so I probably forgot the reason already but Iā€™ll probably remember if I look at them again

thatā€™s about it
Iā€™m going to take a break from thread

no one else is here anyway
:froggwee:

I do like talking to myself though

Atleast Achro felt like to be one.

Ah gotcha! I thought I caught a slipā€¦lol

Also, I have a request, can you guys @mention me if you are talking about me. That would encourage me to check the thread more and read moreā€¦lolšŸ˜

Iā€™m back now

what do you mean?
youā€™re supposed to be checking the thread 24/7 and not have a life outside of mafia

1 Like

welcome back
got any reads?

not at all

um well this is awkward
any general thoughts?

you should know the routine, basically when I get back I usually donā€™t have fresh reads