Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I should leave now
@Gorta ping me when you do have reads then

or not
I feel like Iā€™ll read everything anyway

this is one of those games that is slow enough that I have the luxury of backreading with no urgency or pressure

sure

Litten weā€™re screwed again

Youbwere already fucked 10 ways to sunday

I honestly still donā€™t know if Jake is a hit or not

I would be willing to vote Jake later on if there isnā€™t much a change in Jakeā€™s posting

Why not vote me now and unvote if my posting changes later?

so you have chosenā€¦
death.

Alright, I saw everyone pointing towards Jake while I was skimming the thread so I decided to iso them and all I found really was fluff except a few comments, for instance one where they try to clarify as why achro didnā€™t clear me which kind of really look like they were subtly trying to defend Gorta and Lucifer in a way because apparently they thought Iā€™m throwing sus their way by questioning acroā€™s read. So, it just seems wolfy to me. And if Jake turns out to be wolf Iā€™m definitely going to look into Gorta and Lucifer more.

For now, Iā€™m voting Jake. Might change if anything more solid comes or do ping me if someone has a better target. Plus donā€™t want to miss voting this day so here we goā€¦

VOTE: jake

how do we know you arenā€™t a wolf with Jake and are using an easy target to push others easily?

if Jake is a wolf it doesnā€™t make much sense the way Jake is acting, unless there was someone encouraging this

1 Like

Thatā€™s the issue, yeah. I think this just doesnā€™t make sense for W!Jake and therefore I have to read them as town.

like most people would be screaming at Jake to play the game, but to passively let Jake post fluff is weird

it lead to Jake almost getting voted out yesterday and again today, which is something most wolf players would not want

I could see WizKvothe and Jake being scum together.

this is what tipped me off to the possibility, basically it looks like an excuse to push other people

Of course you donā€™t but I know I am not. Itā€™s your perspective and you can follow along that line.

Honestly it just feels like omgus to me at this point. You are being sus of me because I threw some shade on you which is even more shadier than it previously was.

Ehhhā€¦ I feel like Wiz being dismissive of Jake and saying they donā€™t scumread them is fine?
My big issue is, I think Wiz hasnā€™t really given any takes that I couldnā€™t imagine others already saying / thinking atm