Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Why would the tie be worse because of paranoia?

Sir have you learned anything from the million questions you asked people tbis game?

2 Likes

This is not what you said previously.

break over see you guys in 2 hours

buy a pillow and show me the connection

you were tied with bean and then they vote on a random wagon

since you are here Jake plz do something
if you are town you are in the best position to see what the game is l

I want it to be known to the thread that when my thread read told me that Kiiruma had a serious chance at going over if things stayed the same, Ice backed off
Something to note for later after my death

1 Like

I know personally a tie could cause tunnel mode for me personally and I am always mentally aware a tie can sometimes be a lift so it would bug the back of my brain

can you talk to me about ur reads

Oooop! is this gonna be the first time lucifer is wrong about me!

Let me grab some popcorn

I think if Jake was a wolf Icet wouldn’t be acting this way. If Jake is actually a town, I think they look pretty bad trying to get me to vote Jake quickly, same as how Kiiruma “pressured” hazard to vote earlier last game. I don’t work like that though, so I don’t ever feel pressured to do something, but their attempt has been noted.

I’ve seen a lot of people stating that they believe Jake is a town because of how suboptimal they have been playing if a wolf. Why haven’t those people actually put forth valid alternatives to Jake then that doesn’t want to make me smash their head against the wall

It’s very easy to call Jake a town if he’s a town if you are a wolf. I can’t in good faith actually just not look at Jake with the way he’s been playing, I’m confused on how you guys can be that confident while also not doing anything about the fact that we are clearly going to execute Jake

1 Like

I’m looking at Gorta, Kiiruma, and Gar when I say that by the way. Kiiruma wants to go hazard, but the only thing they have given me is that “he seems different!” which isn’t good enough for me, I want an actual explanation of how they are different. Gorta hasn’t even voted today and questioned people voting Jake and even claimed that Wiz could be a wolf with Jake which is such a weird position to take if you believe Jake is a wolf or town

Gar has done nothing but ask questions all game

1 Like

VOTE: Leafia

I know I’m town

I think hazard is town

I think Wiz is town because I believe them when they said they thought Achro was scum. I think I talked about this in a previous post, but I may have just imagined it as there’s a decent chance I only went over the reasoning in my head.

I think compared to everyone else today, Lemonfairy seems town. I like how they caught up and their reads progresssion, I also like how they are the only person to actually not just accept me as town and express that paranoia. If you are a wolf and know who is town, it’s very easy to look at my actions and think “what the fuck this guy is blatant town”, the fact that they didn’t do that is a good sign

I thought Gar behavior today was sign of a side lining scum but I actually checked one of their other town games and realize that they also never voted there, so I i imaginw their behavior is just standard protocol. I micro-read a lot of their posts as town. I could be wrong on this read, I’m not that confident on it, but I’m willing to abide by it today.

This leaves
Jake
Eliza
Ice
Kiiruma
Gorta
Creature
Leafia
Lucifer

I think leafia messed up in that post - if they truly were making a joke just to see how achro would have reacted, she would have talked about it yesterday, not today. She is retconning history which I have seen her do as mafia.

If she’s mafia I would probably say look at Gorta.

Leafia being a wolf would also make me look at Kiiruma. Both of them have been town reading each other for the entire game. It would also explain why it doesn’t feel like they are trying to shape the game state in any noticeable fashion, because they are happy the way it is. That explains why Kiiruma is going after Hazard too, who wants the blood of the likely town executions?

@Kiiruma if you think leafia and Jake are both town then bring the wolves to my doorsteps

And, if they both flip red
Last wolf probably in ice/gorta/creature
maybe

or it’s Jake and this game is lol