Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Honestly I would also say leafia could be a wolf because they haven’t really changed much from yesterday. We executed a town and then they lock creature as a scumread in their read list after saying that both wagons cojld be town. What happened to thinking the eod was too calm?

She painted the narrative that she was looking too much into Achro because of paranoia, not because she was trying to find out whether he was mafia based off his reaction. I commented here that I didn’t think she actually believed that, and she even confirmed she did lol

Compare the way Leafia reacts to SOD in the game I’m linking here, to the game that we are currently playing

In that game she readjusted here reads and started doing stuff, here she was posturing and still hasn’t done much. There’s a very stark difference lol

good luck climbing out of this hole that I’ve dug for you leafia
if you are town I believe in you
if you are a wolf I will just drop more sand on you

I’m referring to sod 2 btw
sod 2 she did nothing here simply responding to people and acting like town was going to win, none of her posts had any urgency to solve the game
while in the jail keeper game I felt the urgency to do and solve people sod 2

I took my lunch break a hour early for this
ends in six minutes
I leave the stage to leafia and Kiiruma

Do something and make be beliebe you guys are town or I’ll spend my last days in this game making sure you perish with me

I have a fairly simple solution for you Litten.

If you are thirsty for our blood then it’s up to you to push for it.
Then when I flip T, you at least listen to my perspective somewhat.

You say to me that it is up to me to bring the wolves to your doorstep and that, my friend, is something I am attempting to do. It is why I have independent reads and takes than you do, and why I have, as of this moment, not backed down from pushing on them.

The fact there is a 4 person wagon on Jake is mildly concerning to me because I don’t see how yall think Jake’s behaviour this game is something a wolf would do. Yes… it’s pretty anti-town behaviour, but it’s just so much worse if Jake is a wolf, which is why I’ve been clearing their slot personally. Also if this does flip T, all that’s going to happen is you’re going to accuse me of TMI and accuse Leafia of trying to get rid of LHF which will reinforce your current flawed world and probably lead to D3 and D4 executions on us both, which hopefully in that world, I am wrong on Leafia and Leafia is actually a W. As otherwise it could be 4v3 by mis-exe’ing us twice in a row

Ah, my friend you misunderstand me. I don’t yearn for your blood, I yearn for the sweet taste of wolf blood. If you are a villager executing you is counterproductive in that regard. I am asking you to expand your world view. Expand on why you think hazard is a wolf, what Jake being town tells you about who is likely a wolf, ect. In other words, stop being complacent

1 Like

I’ve already tried to (at least somewhat) explain away Hazard a few times, it’s nothing too well put together I guess. As for Jake!Town, it really doesn’t say much. At this point Jake is LHF and so easy to tip over.

Kiiruma if you think Jake is Town then voting for Jake is the same reason why people voted for Bean yesterday

Could you talk about all of them llease? It’ll help me get a read on your slot.

Slightly villagery post.

Slightly leaning to Gorta and Wiz not being w/w here off of this.

Unless he’s being bussed, which is definitely possible.

What are your reads? Welcome back too.

Just because it was a mistake doesn’t mean it wasn’t a dumb one and we didn’t get anything from Bean’s flip.

Explain to me how asking someone what item they had when you think they had to use it the previous night is sus please. This post is clear agenda towards shading me.

No way are these questions real. I was hoping either Achro or Litten had won a doc and would be on Achro.

If he didn’t know the game started as a wolf, he wouldn’t be in wolfchat yet.

This is the only part that could legitimitely mean that Hazard is town. Hmmmm, you could honestly be right about him but I’m not fully convinced yet. Especially with how pure Grace looked in her first scum game.

I know. I didn’t think of mentioning that part since I thought it was obvious I wasn’t beingully serious there.

I guess it wasn’t.

Wrong. I’ve literally not talked about something I thought was obvious as town too. Not just as a wolf. Paranoia that you’re a wolf is growing in me now. You’ve been super LAMIST today and now this wolfy take on what I said has started it. I don’t like it.

The CFD happened. Then the Beancat is a villager attacked!

I naturally look wolfy at times as both alignments and you know it Litten.

I’m doing more than most people Litten and you know it. You’re either getting confbiased as f or you’re a wolf here.

It was a little of both.

You do realize that these are two different games right? Of course I’m not going to act exactly the same way in both of them. Circumstances are different. We have more pl layers and there’s events giving away items too.

Not to mention this isn’t even the only game I’m currently in.

My favourite wagonomic friends do you want to tell me how many mafia voted D1 and why they voted?

Leafia do not die on this hill. It is very clear from the chain of events that you were not joking here. If you were joking, you would have understood why we thought it was fake, and explained that you were partially joking here. Instead, you claimed that you only stated that because you were paranoid about achro. It was not obvious, which you should have known, espicially since we voted yoy because we thought you were being serious

obvious my ass

EVERYTHING IS 100% HONEST HUH LEAFIA
you SURE this isn’t just retconning history?

lmao

I said a lot of words I would be sad if you didn’t interact with said words

Yeah, you’re right. Still trying to wake up fully here. I think I must’ve gotten a bit confused as to why I did it myself. Still half asleep and not thinking straight you see.

I’m sure. 100% sure.

okay so now that we established that you 100% retconnef history might I ask what the real answer to this question is

####### and why you had a different answer in the first place that honestly sounds less sus than the first answer which explains why you wanted to retcon it