Jake

Leafia
Kiiruma

Creature
Lucifer

I feel like this list is a lot spicier

ok not a lot
maybe just a little

PSA: if everyone could post lists as well, it would really help me read you thanks

donā€™t tell Leafia but Iā€™m cool with flipping her :froggwee:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Iā€™ll make a few reads before bed, but I have to be up early tomorrow morning

I still stand by this read on Leafia and I also noticed that Leafia was one of the first to vote on bean, which should have never happened to begin with. I donā€™t remember if itā€™s normal for leafia to do something like this, but Leafia also said we should vote Wiz over Jake. Iā€™m still not super sure on Jake though

it feels like Leafia is trying to make a counter wagon in Wiz and get me to go along with it

maybe Iā€™m crazy though

to explain what I mean, basically, Iā€™m not super sure on Jake and in the event that Jake is a wolf I think it looks weird for Leafia basically trying to push me into voting Wiz and trying to get people off of Jake.

Jakeā€™s wagon is weird because Jake has basically only posted fluffy content and usually a wolf would have yelled at Jake into posting, which makes me think that Jake is not 100% bad. So, either Jake was allowed to do this or Jake isnā€™t bad.

I also feel like Iā€™m basing my entire game on Jake and thatā€™s probably not good

but I should sleep and hopefully I wake up in time, but itā€™s daylight savings time

I knew goading leafia into wiz would produce interesting stuff lmaio