Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I mean, if you flip red then you were definitely wrong and trying to throw shade, so we will wait.

Tbh, the way you are being defensive almost makes me certain you are a wolf.

I literally admitted that it was my fault and I didn’t realize how dumb it was until N1. I was caught up in the moment.

Waiting is stupid when you have an obvious wolf like Wiz around. But if you’re w/w with him like I suspect, keep at this.

You’re the obvious wolf here. Not me. Anyone would get defensive when you push them with bs reasoning.

I found their reads odd but they’re friends with Hazard so I guess they’ll be paranoid of each other for that reason.
Can you post examples of those who sheeped? And why you think it’s considered sheeping other than the fact that they shared the opinion? (quotations)

Because they now know the flip? And in hindsight felt like it was a mistake?

You better not be suggesting an early hammer or I will hunt you down.

I dunno I’m sus of jake because their posts are all fluff and they subtly tried to defend Gorta and Luci when I refused to believe achro’s list. It has nothing to do with litten so doesn’t matter if litten discredited achro’s post or not.

Exactly this

Of course I’m not suggesting an early hammer. I meant why wait until after I flip town to listen to me? Isn’t it better to listen to a villager while they’re still alive if you think they might be onto something?

They make sense though, you didn’t like this answer? They were just clarifying what Achro was saying when they were explaining the reason why you weren’t cleared by them.

And yet I’m suspicious of him too and yet you still think Jake and I could be w/w.

In fact, I have a suggestion for everyone. We’ll play a game of kingmaker. We’ll execute Wiz today and if he somehow flips green, I’ll let you execute me tomorrow. That’s how sure I am that he’s a wolf.

Besides, I even admitted that Bean’s execution was mainly my fault. Something you convieniantly missed Wiz.

Can you post examples of those who sheeped?

I have not read everything so can’t go in detail but if we look at the vote tally the people who voted for the same person on bean were actually sheeping other’s reads.

Because they now know the flip? And in hindsight felt like it was a mistake?

Exactly. It was a mistake. There was no need to comment like “shit we got nothing from this”. I mean before people could point out, “look, leafia got bean voted out” , leafia made sure to make that comment so that people don’t blame them for the kill.

I was blaming myself for the kill mostly in that post so that’s bs.

Stop calling everything bs. Just because you don’t agree doesn’t means its bs. Period.

It is bs because of the reasons I stated and you know it. You’re literally making up reasons to scumread me. I don’t know if it’s an attempt to save Jake or what, but I know it never comes from a villager. You just sawa villager floundering in the water that ha pl pened to be one of the highest posters and decided to go in for the kill.

Hmm…I doubt I can say someone is a wolf with this much certainly. Well played!!

And yet you are calling me a wolf with that much certainty and more.

Read your tone and then mine. There’s a huge difference. Anyway, I’m not dragging this anymore because you love to play with words which I’m not comfortable with. Everyone can decide if they believe you or me and vote accordingly and mind you In still sus of jake but your recent desperation to execute me when I called u put is more sus to me than jake.

1 Like

Because you’re being wolfy beyond belief in your push on me. You haven’t even listed one legitimite reason to scumread me that I haven’t pointed out isn’t a real reason.

finally

1 Like