Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I can understand the logic of reading Wiz as evil and wouldn’t be opposed to voting for Wiz here. In fact I want to vote that way myself if we are semi confident it is a good vote

I hope wiz comes on before eod tbh

Fair enough. Now please place your vote on Wiz.

1 Like

It’s a very good vote. Guaranteed.

my internet is breaking up cya later

As long as you get back on to vote for Wiz before EoD.

Don’t forgot that leafia sold achro’s soul for 61 cents

Damn shit really?

2 Likes

Lies. It was 62 cents.

2 Likes

I’m here and I must say leafia succeeded in tricking you guys, lol

WOOO
fun times now

Nice try scum. You almost succeeded in tricking everyone, but I’m going to make sure that you fail.

I already pointed out some questions to leafia which made me positive that they are wolf. Now leafia is voting me just for omgus reasons …lol

No. Because you’re obviously a wolf twisting my words and blatently making stuff up in an attempt to make me look wolfy.

my favorite part of this is that this could be both w/w or t/t

T/W with Wiz as the wolf.

And if you think both of us have a chance to be town, he’s still the better execution because I’m more active and will become easier to read as the game goes on.

Well. I’m not twisting anything. Your words are wolfy. Also, I don’t mind if I get voted out cuz next you will be on the chop so you are going out anyway. It’s upto people to decide whose words they believe more- the inactive wiz or desperate leafia…lol

No I won’t when you flip wolf and yes you did twist my words to suit your scummy ends.

Alright, I will just stop here cuz at this point you are really acting like a desperate outed wolf who is simply trolling…lol.