Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

And if you really were a villager that thought I was a wolf, you’d never just not care if you were executed over me.

You’re the one that’s acting like a wolf trying to shade a villager and trying to make us appear w/w.

Keep going I haven’t ate all my popcorn yet

I will just stop litten…it’s obvious now that leafia is caught😆

You find a note in your lopcorn bowl telling you to vote for Wiz

The only one that’s caught is you.

I think you know it too.

Going to head out for now for some rest and a bit more sleep. :sleepingleafeon:

How are you guys even that confident

So @WizKvothe whos their teammates

I still don’t know 100% if Wiz is bad because I based that read off of Jake, but I’m about to be leaving the house

Oh I’m not confident. I can surely be wrong but leafia’s desperation to vote me out tells me that I’m right somehow.

If they flip wolf we would have tremendous amount of information from their comments (which are really more than mine) so it’s a plus point to vote them out. However, if you guys are not willing to vote them out then the jake vote is still open for us. I can go either of the one.

i don’t think that was my question

Sorry if I misunderstood you but I don’t think I have fully analysed them that I can guess who are their teammates, if that’s what you were asking. But once they flip wolf I will start working on it. I’m doing one thing at a time so my focus is on them rn.

And if they are town then whst

Then just hang me? But seriously, if they are town then I can just blame myself for kind of tunnel visioning or you can simply vote me out although that would lead to another town demise but I’m not sure how to deal with this situation so…

What comment of mine did you find exactly that suggest I’m implying that both you and I are wolves? Sure, I can imply that you are wolf with my comments if I’m wolf but why would I imply I am a wolf as well if I’m actually a wolf? Why would I suggest we are w/w? That’s another wolfy point against you.

I feel pain not Evil.

As a loyal litten pocketer I am SCARED that they are voting Hazard now.

Leafia wagon is a W but Jake living another day is sad.

Wiz is going to flip town I believe.

@leafia I guess but from my experience I am constantly paranoid of everything when I roll scum and I panic at every move so creature being half dead makes me feel town

Luce alive is interesting but I realized they haven’t done shit either.

Meh
I also believe Wiz is gonna flip town