Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

I had a reason and then you saying this made me reevaluate it and I’m like “Flygon actually probably doesn’t push as hard as he did to save Kana even if they’re both wolves but he does if he’s trying to pocket her and that’s why he pushed Eliza”

VOTE: Flygon

also I love the idea that I’m pre-sheeping Ashlyn cuz she didn’t even vote you yet

Idk why you guys are just continuing the losing play PoE like yesterday was.

I am Town. I know I’m Town.
I defended Kanave. I wasn’t the one pocketing them, I believe Arctic was.

Also I be debating about it in PT but I decided instead of making the wolf think I’m being pocketed and go along with it to nail them after Arctic flips wolf I decided I’m just going to go out and state it and then later explain why.

Anyway I believe Penguin is a wolf.
Very likely with Arctic.

Fairly confident their partner is either Squirrel or Ashlyn.

Later I’ll go over what Penguin’s strategy was and how he was lining up a Guava ML quite easily with a kill on Caspore.
Notice how even Caspore never stated a town read on Penguin if I recall correctly.

Also there are posts where Arctic made theatre with them and I believe the vote on them by Arctic today is a distancing tactic like @Vulgard made with Molly that one game.

I will say Arctic!Wolf hard pushed @Magnus and was the main pusher behind it and he did provide good enough reason to pull it over, even though I believed Magnus was town.

Ok so here’s the main issue and the reason your entire direction today is just wrong.

Eliza wagon was a MUST.

I know I’m Town.
Eliza was Town.
Shed was Town.
I am still very confident Kanave is Town, they are also confirmed Vigilante.

Like look, it’s obvious that entire near end day I was desperately trying to look for another option so we would vote out a wolf, like it’s all there.

Looking at wagonomics on EoD is gonna get you no where Ashlyn but what is gonna get you somewhere is looking into the players who were never even touched or not that much day 1.

I GTG. I’ll be back later probably.

1 Like

That first day was messed up. As expected from FOL.

You literally caused the mislynch yesterday

Can you ever really blame the counterwagon for staying alive?

1 Like

I just thought it was a funny thing to say in the moment

1 Like

You keep saying this but it just feels like you’re trying to brainwash me into believing you’re town at this point

I looked back at this just now and thought I quoted the same post twice cuz he’s just saying the same thing over and over

what posts actually make you think this? you kept trying to say that i wasn’t trying to save them yesterday but also that i was pocketing them. you’re trying to have your cake and eat it here, but that doesn’t surprise me given your case on me is just confbias/buzzwords

i did actually talk about the first point in the case that i deleted. i guess that was the part that still mattered. essentially the way he was handling eliza kind of made sense to be able to set up for a push on one of you/guava today based on your treatment of eliza which is what he did, especially after his vote on eliza (but given his readslist i can’t really criticize the vote itself since it made the most sense given his reads)

you’re kind of doing the thing you do where you look at an interaction and instead of assuming it might mean you’re wrong which is more likely, you’re trying to create a narrative where the more unlikely answer is the one just to fit your worldview of me being a wolf. this isn’t exactly new, you have literally called everything i’ve done explicitly wolfy without showing examples or explaining why, it’s just blanket buzzwords and ascribing motivations. you even bring up a different player’s meta in this post without recognizing i don’t even play like that. please start evaluating things objectively

VOTE: NinjaPenguin.
I’m presently happier with this course of action than I am voting Arctic; Ninja seems a likelier wolf, I’m reading Arctic in a positive light, and if they’re W/W as Flygon suggested there’s not really a downside to voting Flygon first anyway. I’m just not convinced on any particular front yet.

I’m not forgetting the off-wagon wolf thing brought up earlier, it just doesn’t seem to be the most pressing issue on anyone’s mind at the moment.

I already explained this, but I had an Eliza vote typed up to save Flygon. I wasn’t going to send it if people switched to Shending, but once I saw the Eliza votes at the end there, I sent mine.

Parts like these are why I townread guava so strongly. It comes across as very genuine.

No, it was a solid shot imo, don’t worry about it.

This is the third time this game a player has implied I don’t exist, and it was three different players too.

Can you explain what you mean by that? I think I understand but I’d like to have it confirmed.

2 Likes

@NinjaPenguin Please stop ignoring me, I’ve asked for your other reads three times this game and the only thing you’ve given was a day 1 readlist that might not be up to date right now.

Does anybody have a Magnus read?

@Wazza Arise.

1 Like

it’s so interesting that NP says that I’m not thinking about the game because I didn’t respond to an answer to a question I asked Caspore but perpetually ignores Vulgard.