Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

Good Morning!

I hate this.

1 Like

@Kanave
You better not have shot Caspore I swear.
I said they were town like you are.

Hi nerds itā€™s the penguin and Iā€™m still feeling frustrated after reading back so apologies if I come off a bit snappy
After looking back it seemed like nobody was trying to push things in the gamestate at all before I entered on the thread and that probably means scum were content with Flygon/Kanave wagons
And if one player went through that EoD content it was Guava whose EoD just screamed apathy. Which brings me to my main frustration which is that nobody interacted at all with my case on Guava. Like at all. Besides Guava who said they werenā€™t trying to solve Caspore because they already thought they were town which makes no sense because they literally say they werenā€™t explicitly TRing Caspore before.
ā€œI just wanted clarification on their thought process because I didnā€™t really get why they were voting me.ā€ whatā€™s the objective from this if itā€™s coming from town? Because Guava themselves admitted itā€™s not trying to read Casporeā€™s alignement and they didnā€™t interact with the answer to their actual question at all
I donā€™t really have much else in the way of thoughts especially now that my onyl other scumread is dead and flipped town. Guavaā€™s teammates are probably other players that werenā€™t that worried at EoD but tbh I feel like thatā€™s everyone but Flygon and Kanave and those are uh my two strongest towns so that isnā€™t getting me anywhere. Iā€™ll try to dive into things at some point later today
But for now itā€™s time to get ourselves a wolf. My initial case is post 579, please actually read it this time
VOTE: guavagudetama

1 Like

Although Sheding Help dying is very odd.
Unless we have a buss driver or something that kill is pretty bad.

They donā€™t even kill Kanave who is Vigilante.

Honestly makes me think it is Arctic since Arctic was clearly trying to pocket Kanave.

Also, @guavagudetama Now that Eliza flipped town and I know I am town, you need to realize that doing a limit on a PoE is never good.
If your town, youā€™re gonna need to evaluate today very carefully.

@Vulgard can you explain why you voted Eliza at the end there instead of staying on Sheding Help or Voting with Magnus and them on Squirrel?
Whatā€™s your read on Squirrel?

Flygon

Yes they were.

Because I didnā€™t understand? And I like understanding things? Like your other points make sense to me but I donā€™t really get how me asking that was wolfy

Anyway, Iā€™m actually pretty okay with dying here because after some thought and seeing Kanave shoot Shending (hopefully, if she shot Caspore Iā€™ll be upset) my whole world view is wrong so Iā€™m likeā€¦ feeling really dumb rn

So yeah Iā€™m fine with this
VOTE: guavagudetama

K

Like can you do a re-evaluation on Arctic and Vulgard please.

I still think Arctic is likely a wolf here based on what Iā€™ve seen from them.

As for Vulgard I really liked them yesterday but I want an answer to the question I gave them.

Flygon

Before I give some certain thoughts I want to know who Kanave shot.

Oh I didnā€™t even see this part
Can you stop acting like you wanted to sign up for mentor but they wouldnā€™t let you? Unrequested criticism is a pain. Obviously I need to reevaluate my reads, I realised after day phase ended you wouldnā€™t be defending Kanave as the wagon right under her if you were a wolf. After seeing two people died tonight I realise youā€™re probably both town.

I actually was thinking either Arctic or Vulgard was a wolf, at one point I said I was going to ISO them but I got busy with schoolwork + actual work which is why I didnā€™t switch votes to one of them (also because I thought one of them was paired with you).
we have a whole day phase though! so Iā€™ll figure that out soon

ISOing Arctic first because he has less posts :+1:

this post is extremely funny

Oh it was more like since people I asked all said no o figured it was the perfect time to send out my second favourite PokƩmon.

Flygon

assuming the vig shot was shending and the factional was caspore - gg caspore, not many people can say they were n1ā€™ed in their first forum mafia game

@Vulgard - i read over eod, and i think you misunderstood my post about flygon. one post was pointing out how his push on me was extremely similar to the way he pushed on arete in b&f mountainous where he was town, but some differences were preventing me from being able to lock him as town for it. this post did come after i gave posts wolfreading him, because i feel like i kinda had an epiphany when i actually put time into thinking about his push on me.

what flygon was doing at that eod made basically no sense - in particular going for me over eliza or shending at that eod - which were both more viable wagons of people he scumread - does not track. iā€™m pretty sure he also arbitrarily decided shending was town at an unknown point during that eod and then tried to say that kanave was a ā€œmislynch being pushed by wolvesā€ despite him townreading all three of the people voting kanave earlier.

but as much as this pains me to say given the backdrop of proposed self-improvement from the slot - none of this is out of his townrange. in the heat of passion at eod heā€™s susceptible to a high degree of confbias/tunnelvision to such an extent that it causes him to blatantly make things up which fit that worldview. i think thereā€™s a small chance he would be able to convincingly fake this passion as a wolf, because heā€™s never really managed it before, but itā€™s more realistic to just call him town for now.

1 Like

No no no buddy you want a funny post.

Bingo! :+1:

also, flygonā€™s 3 main pushes all being town is probably out of his wolfrange? i looked at starcraft overhaul overnight and he was literally hellbussing the shit out of his entire team. if heā€™s a wolf this game heā€™s hardly talked about them at all. there is the caveat that if all of the wolves have been hardly talked about, i can plausibly see a wolf flygon following everyone in this, but i think thatā€™s flip dependent. and i would rather try to kill the so-called hardly talked about wolves first.

right now iā€™m kind of looking at a world where guava is scum and iā€™m bad or a world where scum is in people like NP/wazza/magnus/squirrel

1 Like

Youā€™re still gonna push me? Canā€™t ready to except I wonā€™t allow you to miss execute me?

Iā€™ll beat you buddy, Iā€™m not like Magnus that let you opportunistically vote him off day 1.

Also Hey Look.
Both players that died last night town read me and both were in the general PoE. :scream:

Wanna know why I didnā€™t state why I started liking Shending.
Cause of you.
Itā€™s your fault.

Mister ā€œoh you start town reading players that town read you or agree with youā€ even if I argued and explained to you that itā€™s the way he concluded I was town you still would treat me like my read is chop liver.

Honestly man, I think youā€™re a wolf and I think you know better to know Iā€™m on a verge to improvement and yet youā€™re still treating me like Iā€™m incapable.

Well Iā€™m going to work with town and Iā€™m going to bury wolves and you are likely to be one of them.

Donā€™t underestimate the almighty Flygon!

Flygon

Dragonbreath!

Thereā€™s a reason I follow my own PoE and donā€™t follow others.

There is a certain way I read people.

Doesnā€™t matter if you canā€™t accept it.
Iā€™m still gonna work with others but Iā€™m never changing how I do stuff, I am me and you are you.

As I canā€™t change the way you do stuff.

Iā€™m also a bit upset no one pressured you day 1 except for me but I hope that changes today Arcy.

Clearly I missed this.
My bad. I should read more.

:sweat:

facepalmā€¦