sitcom laughter

are you allowing anybody to sign up to be a mentee

asking for a friend

3 Likes

yes

2 Likes

/in as mentor

3 Likes

@Prophylaxis I know NinjaPenguin had expressed some interest in playing but doesnā€™t really feel comfortable as a mentee due to his prior experience with the game and also doesnā€™t really feel comfortable as a mentor because heā€™s been out of the game for years now.

Odds youā€™d be willing to have him as a player without a mentor, if he decides he wants to do that?

That is completely fine.

I guess I should have been more explicit about this in the sign-up thread, but mentors are optional. People can play individually if they wish. Players may request a mentor if they want one, but itā€™s not required.

4 Likes

Prophylaxis I know orangeandblack5 had expressed some interest in playing but doesnā€™t really feel comfortable as a mentee due to his prior experience with the game and also doesnā€™t really feel comfortable as a mentor because heā€™s been out of the game for years now.

Odds youā€™d be willing to have him as a player without a mentor, if he decides he wants to do that?

5 Likes

i think we should get newcomb to play as a mentee

naturally i, oldcomb, would mentor him

4 Likes

/in

cant wait for list of 15 mentors and 5 players

2 Likes

Confirming my /in as a non-mentor player! (Though if there are spare mentors Iā€™d be happy to have one lol)

3 Likes

If the game has trouble filling Iā€™ll join but Iā€™ll hang back for now
(dibs having zorvo mentor me)

@Hippopablompoyeetus

Penguin and a Hippo! Letā€™s go!

2 Likes

NP! Itā€™s been a long time!
\o/

3 Likes

Zone! Sure has been a while hope youā€™re doing well! (Also you better join itā€™s been far too long since weā€™ve played smh)

2 Likes

What times are phases going to start at?

2 Likes

Ahahaā€¦ Unfortunately, I canā€™t.
I was the one who reviewed this setup. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oops well uhhh weā€™ll have to take a raincheck on that I guess hopefully it wonā€™t be another two and a half years

2 Likes

Probably at like 10-11 AM PST? Similar to my other games. If this is objectionable then I can change this to a more convenient time.

Iā€™ve also implemented a 100 post postcap for this game, lifted 2 hours to EoD.

Iā€™ll try to provide some examples of the mentoring stuff later this week, need to think of a couple.

2 Likes

Ping me if this doesnā€™t fill and Iā€™ll join. This is really cool. I suck at Mafia so if someone wants to mentor me Iā€™m down lol

3 Likes

I could both possibly be a good mentor and be in need of mentoring myself.