New Feature - Disabling Likes

Also, somewhat related, but it’s unlikely that I’m going to make a tag that allows likes but prevent unlikes.

There have been many times in the past where a spectator, dead player, etc. has accidentally liked a post, and they should have the ability to remove said like.

Even though the player still receives the notification they shouldn’t mention it in the thread and should instead privately tell the host, and the host should contact the spec/whatever

There’s currently a 2 minute window to unlike/unflag posts before they’re locked in (though I may change this to 5 since sometimes people don’t actually notice their accidental likes)

Is this the time to admit that I didn’t recognise Chloe from pfp?

Manual like

suggestion: turning likes off in game threads is a bad idea because then people will just spam manual like instead

mfw when I read eli’s iso in a game with likes turned off and 90% of it is “manual like”

literally 1984

good

I would like this and would like to add an addendum

I personally suggest editing the OP to enable it during night, and then edit the OP during the day to disable it. If that’s possible.

That’s the only guaranteed +EV usage of this feature
I see too many cons disabling likes when the user has the ability or right to post (like the one Mistyx pointed out)

iconic that we’re getting new features though
I’m definitely going to use this if I host any games for night phase

Yep, totally possible as long as you don’t forget to add it remove it