**NEW** Grand Idea Turbo - (9/14) - GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS

atlas’ role was really confusing
i thought they chose a player which is why i allowed it

plus 2 townvig misfires lol

fair enough

i probably woulda tunneled a wolf d2 but instead attempted to speedrun my wincon

JC had goated reads holy hell

1 Like

Town Killer

Actually Good at the Game (Passive) - Your actions can only be stopped by direct visits to you.
Pacifist For The First 40 Years (Passive) - You may not use actions until Night 2, bypassing your other passive.

Research Tech (Day) - Give target player one of the following items at the start of the night. They will be informed what item they recieved & its effects. Each item may only be used once. - 3 uses

Juggernaut (night): Kill a player. This item may be passed onto another player upon your death (before being added to dead chat), if unused. - 1 use
World Cracker (day): Kill a player. - 1 use
Citadel (passive): Once per game, activate this passive. A random player who visits you that night will die.

The Flesh is Weak (Night) - Become immune to kills for this night and the next. - 1 use, uses shared with Mind over Matter
Mind over Matter (Night) - Become immune to any negative effects, except killing, for this night and the next. - 1 use, uses shared with The Flesh is Weak
town

Converts into Base Stellaris AI, class 98

This card was so cool HNGGGH

1 Like

if something else is run pls pre in me i need to afk for a few mins

chloe’s

DAMN

i made this role myself

1 Like

nice lol I protected you d1

my role wasn’t the one that flipped

shrug idk what was happening or how the game ended so quick lol

Thank you, format. Very cool

Anyway, that was a fun game overall. GG

i am free from being a host

1 Like

i can’t tell if people liking grand idea games are all in on a bit or if every single one i witness just happens to be :joy_cat: but im also bitter i randed a 3p so ill get over it in 5 minutes

i thought this would go horrible, i joined anyway, saw that it was worse, still joined, and it was horrible

i consider this comedic justice

It was a good kind of horrible

10/10 would chaos again

katttt i liked ur role I wanted to epically townside with u but the game was legitimately unwinnable for town I think with numbers it was effectively a 5v6

there was so much kp

i change ur role overnight

i had 64