**NEW** Grand Idea Turbo - (9/14) - GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS

Grand Idea Turbo

It’s a grand idea turbo.
Every class will be randed from the Moderated GI Thread, up until class 161.

Days last 15 minutes, nights last 5-ish.

Lord/King rules (courtesy of myself)

Lord Rules Sheet: To be used with GI games.

There may be multiple starting Lords. Lord elections will not occur until all Lords are dead, or an ability that is not something like Pass The Torch states that a Lord election happens. What classifies as a “Lord” is anything with a :crown: in the name, plus anything that is obviously a Lord but does not include the :crown:.

If there is no starting Lord, then an election will occur on Day 2 to determine a new Lord. Lord elections work like this: Every player privately submits a name as a vote to who they want to become Lord. The player with the most votes will become the Lord at a predetermined deadline.

Normal rules regarding Lord targetting do not apply, as I’m sure that nobody is actually going to remember to include the :crown: icon next to an ability to indicate that it can target a Lord. If it does, good on you! It can always target a Lord. Instead, investigative abilities generally cannot target the Lord, as subject to host approval. Any other abilities may be blocked from targeting the Lord, as the host deems closest to standard rules; just make sure that if they try to target the Lord, you inform them that they can’t.

If a class does not state what it crowns into, the following is assumed:

If it is a Town role, or a role with a win condition identical to the Town win condition, then it crowns into The Good Lord, included below (it’s the almost same class as the Good Lord from Chair of Deception cards.) It does not retain its old abilities.
If it is a Mafia role, or a role with a win condition identical to the Mafia win condition, then it crowns into The Uncrowned Lord, included below (it’s almost the same class, again from Chair of Deception cards) and retains its old abilities.
If it is a Neutral role, or a role without the standard Mafia / Town win conditions, then it crowns into The Decadacent Lord, included below (it’s the almost same class, again from Chair of Deception cards) and retains any abilities necessary to its win condition.

Balance is not guranteed. I reserve the right to rerand literally anything.

Playerlist

1. thepigeonnyc
  2. Geyde
  3. Atlas
  4. Amelia
  5. YoubutWorse
  6. PoisonedSquid
  7. Marshal
  8. JohnCarter
  9. Aelin
  10. Maxi
  11. Arete
  12. Katze
  13. orangeandblack5
  14. Transcend
    … and many more!
1 Like

/in

/in

last time eliza ran a grand idea everyone basically got randomly assigned a role
what could go wrong

1 Like

/in

i don’t remember ever hosting one

not a turbo
but a gi yes

1 Like

i misspoke

1 Like

/in

1 Like

/in