Nightmare Woods FM - MOD-ERROR: TOWN VICTORY

ok also if lack of posts incriminates me then how come im not seen as warlock or avatar in botf? i literally spent a whole day without sending a single message (in my defence i was with my mum the whole day/night)

Don’t discuss ongoing games outside host sanctioned threads, please.

ok still i have just been busy and i didnt remember it starting

Okay, but… I still have a redcheck on you.

1 Like

Where can I read or check these redchecks Magnus?

1 Like

You just have to trust I know what I’m doing.

By the way, here’s a link that might help explain how to look at player’s posts in isolation or quote someone if you haven’t figured that out already.

1 Like

And me. Don’t forget about me, the trustworthiest guy in the world.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, May also gets his own redcheck. Because that’s not busted or anything.

2 Likes

@Prisma101 your response is extremely important.

response to what?

I… redchecked you. You claim you’re not Mafia. What does this mean for you?

i dont know also you say that like 1. i know what that is and 2. you asked the question before (which btw you didnt)

and if you really checked my rolecard then you would have seen the opposite of mafia so perhaps your trying to push suspicion onto someone who hasnt said much at all today

VOTE: magnus

Redcheck and greencheck refer to alignment checks, whether from a cop or from a roleblocker targeting someone on a night with no kills, just something mechanical that incriminates someone.
Redcheck means something indicates you’re Mafia. Greencheck means something indicates you’re Town.
“Soft” checks means there’s room for error. “Hard” checks means it’s accurate unless shenanigans.

So I claim to have rolecopped you last night, and I peeked you as Mafia. Surely you’re curious about this, right?

see the post above this

There we go. A response.
So why would I push suspicion onto you and out myself as a liar if you flipped?

I didn’t vote you, if you’re curious about the VC. May did.

well if you push suspicion onto me theres a high chance i would be kept around for another day or two giving you time to kill of some more people before you are executed

What makes you say that?

reason being to see what happens with me so others can see if i really do look like mafia because from what i have seen not many people think im mafia