Nightmare Woods FM - MOD-ERROR: TOWN VICTORY

AMONG US!!!

1 Like

wolfy pop in

2 Likes

You’re all Mafia together. I can sense it.
Eliza, May, Dum, lockscum.

3 Likes

Magnus we talked about this, you cant buss 3/4ths of the team day 1, thats not how this works

1 Like

cracks knuckles
Watch me.

This post is obvscum from Magnus; it’s clear rule of three, they’re trying to connect Eliza and I to their partner, Dum, and either make him look good on our flips or us bad on his. Vote them out immediately

3 Likes

dew it no balls

1 Like

I have a clean track record of not bussing, I wouldn’t break my morals now.
May’s Mafia and I’m Town.

4 Likes

As my first show:
VOTE: Gorta

fwoggeee

1 Like

At least I won’t drag you down again with my curse. Your scumteam will win this game, and the rest of town will crash and burn with me. It’s a simple inevitability, but one that I will pretend I can fight. Vote out Magnus.

4 Likes

yeah he is outted scum, im confirmed vanilla town and he is pushing me, obvious scum slip smh

1 Like

I just remembered you guys are “””””hydrating””””””

2 Likes

I actually hvaen’t had ANY water all day. Try again

2 Likes

Tarnation

2 Likes

oh god gorta is here. Last game i played (before my 9 month break) i couldnt read him if my life depended on it

2 Likes

There’s no shot you actually think that works. You’ve been taunting me in our neighbourhood for months.

3 Likes

If you didn’t want me to taunt you, maybe you should’ve listened to the HoA and taken down those trees. They’re a danger to our property and you will be paying for damages once they fall

2 Likes

are both heads of the @Magnus and @May head posting throught magnuses account

3 Likes

Those trees have been standing for fifty years and they’ll stand for at least fifty years more. I looked it up on the internet, trees can live from anywhere between under 100 years to a few thousand according to the first search result.

3 Likes