Nightmare Woods FM - MOD-ERROR: TOWN VICTORY

oh god gorta is here. Last game i played (before my 9 month break) i couldnt read him if my life depended on it

2 Likes

There’s no shot you actually think that works. You’ve been taunting me in our neighbourhood for months.

3 Likes

If you didn’t want me to taunt you, maybe you should’ve listened to the HoA and taken down those trees. They’re a danger to our property and you will be paying for damages once they fall

2 Likes

are both heads of the @Magnus and @May head posting throught magnuses account

3 Likes

Those trees have been standing for fifty years and they’ll stand for at least fifty years more. I looked it up on the internet, trees can live from anywhere between under 100 years to a few thousand according to the first search result.

3 Likes

May is posting as May.

1 Like

Your trees suck ass and they are going to die within the week I can promise you this

2 Likes

Okie, thanks

1 Like

guys im mafia rolecop, n0 peek had this as BP Sk

VOTE: Jarek

1 Like

If you’re planning to sneak into my yard in the dead of night to cut them down yourselves, I would suggest contacting an arborist so you don’t hurt yourself in the process.

3 Likes

I for one support our tree overlords.

4 Likes

I counterclaim Mafia rolecop, n0 check had Dum as Jester.

3 Likes

Of course I wasn’t planning to do that. Do you know if the family a few houses down still have all those logging tools, by the way? I know they sell firewood, but I feel like their pile hasn’t grown in a while.

3 Likes

I counterspell your counterclaim and claim Mafia rolecop whatever that means.

4 Likes

Rolecop learns their target’s role (cop, doctor, roleblocker), but not their alignment.

Magnus, don’t do reaction tests without consulting your hydra buddy first. We both know we checked Jarek as a 3P even-night CPR doctor.

3 Likes

fake im actually town aligned cult leader, gas this guy obvious mafia

4 Likes

I hope you don’t expect me to leave the house to check.

2 Likes

Town One-shot Recruiter

2 Likes

wait may was posting and i still asked about the hydra. I am dum