Nightmare Woods FM - MOD-ERROR: TOWN VICTORY

So last night, Whysper jailed Dum to stop them from neighbourising anyone. They were expecting you to check Nuto, so they were going to say Dum neighbourised Nuto, and set up a 2f1.

1 Like

I manifested this outcome

4 Likes

…Dum would have lived.
Knowing you, you would’ve gone after Whysper first.

Okay… maybe you could’ve been convinced to vote Nuto.
Eliza would’ve gone after Nuto.
Which leaves me with Dum.
…y’know what? Fine, let’s delegate.

How about Town Victory in the Title but I keep the Thread Summary as is?
(Actually, let’s ask @Whysper and @crazynuto whether they are fine with losing as well while we’re at it. This way, nobody can say that I am inconsiderate towards the Mafia.)

1 Like

proud of you

2 Likes

Oh, you haven’t heard? I was a wolf. Magnus was town, and we were hard unaligned.

2 Likes

okay i actually had a post written up which was basically saying (without knowing if it’s actually legal) that you could ask the mafia if they were fine recording this as a loss for purposes of sportsmanship considering they were clearly losing anyway, but i deleted it because i thought it was probably dumb

Imagine your first game of Mafia being cancelled.

May was rooting for Mafia to win.

1 Like

I mean it’s a bit of a rough thing to ask “ARE YOU OKAY WITH SAYING YOU LOST” when they might not have but

1 Like

Can’t be me. This is my second time.

I’m talking about Nuto.

1 Like

i guess there’s always a chance that somebody has a joker moment but i don’t see how town could have lost this really

100% LOSS RATE BEGINS HERE. IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER!!!

(But really, I had a great time. For my first maf game ever, Whysper helped so much. We almost had ya though! )

(P.S. forgive me if it’s dumb but why is the cleaning issue enough to cancel the game? Like…we could’ve safely assumed they were town regardless of if we knew their true role or not yeah?)

3 Likes

Arctic, if this is a loss for wolves, it goes on the books as a win for me. This curse can’t possibly be broken that easily. Can you imagine how narratively unsatisfying that would be? My first win in a game where I hydra’d and got N1ed, on a moderror? I have to suffer more than this.

1 Like

The cleaning issue wasn’t what caused the game to be cancelled, it was Dum being incorrectly flipped. There was a choice between continuing with Dum dead and Prisma alive, which wasn’t what Mafia wanted, or reviving Dum and killing Prisma, which would’ve hardconfirmed the former; also something which wasn’t fair. It was a terrible mistake.

Lemon not being cleaned, while unfortunate, wasn’t game ending.

7 Likes

I hate to break it to you, but it is very much possible for it to not get better, Nuto. Trust me.

Context

(I have lost seven of my seven games here, not counting this one.)

5 Likes

Here is everyone else’s roles.

To reiterate: Lemonfairy’s flip should have been cleaned as of Night 1 by Whysper’s ability.

ElizaThePsycho's role was...
Prisma101's role was...
Whsyper's role was...
Zorvo's role was...
crazynuto's role was...
Dum's role was...

i think it’s perfectly fitting if your first win is still an L

1 Like

oh rip

1 Like

why was i the only one with a derpy image?

2 Likes