Nightmare Woods FM - MOD-ERROR: TOWN VICTORY

I’ll start.
/Commute.
@Zone_Q11

This is the equivalent of dayvigging May.

1 Like

May has died of death! They were…

May's role

Changeling

“A mysterious girl that can either heal or kill with her bare hands. For this power she is both revered and shunned, existing in a constant balancing act.”

Changeling

Mafia Goon

Your only powers are your voice and your vote.
After the Mafia Poisonous Goon dies, you can choose to kill a player every night.

You win when there is no way to prevent your team from achieving majority.

Town wins!

2 Likes

Think about it this way: on the first day, you shouldn’t expect to engineer an evil execution, that’s a shot in the dark on the first day. You should execute someone you’re going to struggle to read in the future, someone you’re paranoid about, someone whose death you think you can work off.

1 Like

what?

1 Like

I said I’m sorry for your Mafia rand. I counterclaimed Mafia Rolecop and I checked your rolecard last night.

but my rolecard isnt mafia

at least not last time i checked

1 Like

That’s weird. I mean, I appreciate the effort, but you’ve been dead silent all day and you posted an average of 55 times per day in the mountainous game. It’s a volume tell.

Feel free to jump in whenever btw, Nuto. Talking is a free action.

its 21 past day start?.. i also just got out of bed its 8am

The day started a day ago. You should have ~28 posts according to the numbers at this point as Town.
Caught red handed.

i thought it started today

i had literally not received any notifications until this morning

You were here yesterday, and you were pinged at daystart.

ok also if lack of posts incriminates me then how come im not seen as warlock or avatar in botf? i literally spent a whole day without sending a single message (in my defence i was with my mum the whole day/night)

Don’t discuss ongoing games outside host sanctioned threads, please.

ok still i have just been busy and i didnt remember it starting

Okay, but… I still have a redcheck on you.

1 Like

Where can I read or check these redchecks Magnus?

1 Like

You just have to trust I know what I’m doing.

By the way, here’s a link that might help explain how to look at player’s posts in isolation or quote someone if you haven’t figured that out already.

1 Like

And me. Don’t forget about me, the trustworthiest guy in the world.

2 Likes