Nightmare Woods FM - MOD-ERROR: TOWN VICTORY

I mean that’s quite literally what Lizzy does, the problem here is that she’s similar as both mafia and town.

yeah the issue here is eliza aways does that regardless of alignment. Its just her thing, similar to how she spam likes every post

2 Likes

This is what I’m saying when I say Eliza and Gorta are both alignment wildcards.

Yeah you can’t really solve eliza or gorta until people start flippinf

Valorant FM D1 was 3-way wagons between 3 wolves and Eliza was mafia hammerer.

When me and Neon votes Gorta as we thought he’s full of lies as he accused both of us on the spot :skull: we voted them and as it was -1 vote, Eliza came suddenly from the skies to make us lose the game.

She did the same thing on Silent Hill FM.

actually tho, i think the way eliza reacted to me “rolefishing” is alignment indicative. Tentatively townleaning it

Back then I thought that oh Eliza is misunderstood and needs help!!! Though I’ll no longer defend her for these types of thing.

I prefer neutral, to be honest.

depends on the neutral. I dont usually count neutrals as an alignment because they can be a lot of things

How does ballsy mafia usually look on this site? So far I’ve seen so many people bussing :bus:

1 Like

It really depends on who is playing, but yes, this site has a reputation for being kinda insane, so pretty balsy

Previously I misread freaking Zorvo as being pretty confident and when I ISOéd him I did not see why I thought so, but the other teammate told me “Nah it’s not him, focus on the other person”

And guess who the other person was

Freaking Gorta

lel

Gorta myslynch losing us the game, my love

classic
(no offense gorta, love u)

1 Like

And it was so close that it hurt

Make it four…

So like who wolf

I’ve ISO’ed prisma, I did not get a single alignment enlightment even when I’ve read the part with suddenly accusing Magnus

Okay.
In that case.
I prefer neutrals, which are both anti-town, and anti-scum.

Dunno if someone votes you when you do a D0 redcheck on them, what does that mean alignmentwise