Nightmare Woods FM - MOD-ERROR: TOWN VICTORY

Dead chat

Please include laughter track, thanks

No clue who is wolf, but im currently townleaning Eliza and crazynuto. I originally had a slight scumlean on jarek for their claim (which i did not belive could be a town role) but M&M said claiming early is >rand town for jarek, so i stopped that read.

Jarek and Neon can be pretty easy to read when theyā€™re frustrated, when you put them in the fire, they become the fire.

Silviu aswell, but I canā€™t make self-reads because I will get cancelled.

Silviu pops up on the screen and instead of accept you press cancel

Hurtful experience

Thats still very broad. Could be an SK, or could be an jester. I like being jester, i kinda like being sk but not nearly as much. I respect your opnion, but this discussion is pointless

Huh come to think of it, I thought of this too monotonely, I forgot you have to pull the emotional strings of other to see who they are.

Hey Dum, from unrelated reason you have been selected to advice me on a certain thing and the question is the following:

How chaotic you usually donā€™t like your players to be?

On early day 1 i wont particulary care, unless they are being so chaotic it starts to affect the rest of the thread. After that, if their chaotic nature starts to make the game too swingy for confort (eg: it will be LyLo the next day and i have an unreadable alignment wildcard) i will policy lynch it. Also, if post day 1 their ISO is basically just chaos causing and no one in the thread can accuratly read it, thats were i draw the line and policy lynch

TL DR: I wont take a chaotic slot to XYLO if i can avoid it, and altho i wont mind it in early day 1, if a slot has just been chaotic and doesnt start being townie in later days, i will also kill it

Also Magnus usually likes to claim fake roles as I realized

I am fine with that. If i learned anything from ToS is fake claims are a tool. They are more obviously useful to mafia, but can also be very powerful in the hands of a skilled townie. Im fine with sitting back and seeing what he does.

1 Like

He almost died when he claimed semi-priest last time. And he was jailor, a pretty good one aswell because we figure 2 wolves with his help.

Sadly the last mafia escaped us even though he jailed him :sob:

I wonderā€¦ would it be too simple to say heā€™s town for the simple reason he just likes to claim?

Meh M&M town, I guess.

Weā€™re obvtown.

2 Likes

You better be

1 Like

Come to think of it, Neon didnā€™t do much effort and just left at me. Iā€™m not sure if them leaving a vote on me with no explanation would indicate sheā€™s town or thatā€™s she mafia. It sounds like a gray territory, like sheā€™s planning something.

Werenā€™t you supposed to be scumreading magnus?

Obvious agenda, guilty this

3 Likes

It sounds that May is turning into a mayfly with this thread lifespan

1 Like

Yes?