Nightmare Woods FM - MOD-ERROR: TOWN VICTORY

Speaking of the devil.

I mean my poe is always just ā€œanyone i donā€™t town readā€

Neon itā€™s like youā€™re playing duck duck GOOSE and stopped at me and itā€™s like Iā€™m meant to chase you right now

BTW

UNVOTE

Silviu is naked town so is Nuto.

@Whysper has subbed in for Frostwolf103.

Yadda yadda yadda. Do not talk about this.

VOTE: Frostwolf

Kill the frozen wolf

Hello all :ayaya:

Wow timing

1 Like

UNVOTE

Actually thatā€™s good you unvoted here cause I was suspecting you as mafia for this vote. :ayaya: Silviu does look like town just from my quick skim.

1 Like

Thereā€™s 4 hours left and we gave nothingā€¦ this is great.

Ping

Oh, I think votes got reset

Votecount as of post #1134

Silviu200530 (1): Jarek
Neon (1): Magnus
Magnus (1): Prisma101
Lemonfairy (1): ElizaThePsycho
Dum (1): Lemonfairy
ElizaThePsycho (1): Marluna

Not Voting (8): Whysper, BradLand, Gorta, May, Silviu200530, Dum, crazynuto, Neon

1 Like

For clarity

I voted Silviu and stayed on them to see exclusively as a reaction test i never scum read them

You donā€™t have to believe me but Silviu has a style i struggle to read i find that in my albeit limited experience with them I found them as town when they were being pressured and so i fabricated that here. Basically Silviu is my top town based on reaction

2 Likes

Yeah, pretty cool. :ayaya:

Before the votes were reset, it looked like there were a bunch of vanity wagons?

Okay, good to know. And yeah, Silviu can be difficult to read. And from what Iā€™ve seen, has changed quite a bit over time. Gotten more active.

1 Like

I think I saw that Jarek voted Silviu for something involving a claim, possibly a joke

You planned that didnā€™t you

1 Like

Magnus told me that itā€™s fun to fakeclaim as town, so I proceeded to fakeclaim ā€œmoving veteranā€. Jarek voted me for trying to scare visitors off of him.

1 Like