Old PMs

Hello Gang!

I have found an old email that I lost access to, and with it, I found that I have been emailed a copy of every single notification I have gotten on oldfol (including PMs) from 7/5/19-3/21/21. This means I have a paper copy of every PM I was in between these times. There are some limitations with this ofc (Nothing I sent is in there unless it is quoted, and nothing I didn’t get a notification for [being on site / disabling notifications] will be there) but it would be really easy to find/copy/send any specific PM I was in.

For any PM I was in that was “lost to time” between those dates, I will have it. Pls lmk if there’s anything specific from this era you want to see.

P.S.

tired of getting literal hatemail from moderators

5 Likes

I can also search by username so if ppl really want it I can post everything I have on them it would just be a lot more work

2 Likes

I wanna see what dirt you have on me

1 Like

I might not even have been on the forum in that period tho

1 Like

I lied. I actually have I think up until forum end.

2 Likes

the email that the notifs were sent from changed at 10/5/20 but i still got them up until 3/21/21

2 Likes

cringe

1 Like

I have 42 diff threads from u eliza. most are public/games we cohosted. beyhond that i have

-BTM Rolecard
-Hydra Vig10 Rolecard
-Hydra popcorn rolecard
-Thing game rolecard
-Various scattered Dangan 3 PMs we shared

3 Likes

also I only got 100 emails/day so some stuff might be lost through that too

still if any of y’all care/want it i do have all this stuff

1 Like

if u have anything funny from me i wanna see it otherwise i cant think of anything in particular

1 Like

I have… the remnants of joat9? Fuck you geyde. part of it lives on.

6 Likes

7 Likes

ah

1 Like