Omega Strikers FM - Saboteurs and Dissenter Win

I’m Justinrs2. Haven’t played on here before, pretty sure I’ve played with some of you

I’m watching the credit scenes and I’ve heard of none of the first two people

Ok but actually fantastic game. If we lost I’d be saying the same thing, thank you to everyone involved.

Also Ai.mi, the Drek’ar play was well done. I nearly pushed you over anyway.

Good job wolves!

Aimi had me fooled

I am mildly frustrated because I feel my game was so close to being actually good and I jumped over the edge anyway to being bad.

I was being honest when I said that was the only time I really had time for the game. I got on there and just went for it to try to get max towncred in 2-3 hours, so glad it worked

Well played all around tbh, we had nobody snowed, just threaded the needle

Was fun playing with u again Atlas ;)

Even when Anon we tend to find each other in game at least

pretty sure half the playerlist guessed my identity

Ggwp. Thanks for hosting.

@Ai.Mi @Estelle

Screenshot_20230207_000700_Chrome

I tried to overtly support you ever since then, can’t believe you almost killed me and didn’t find me but it worked out!!

1 Like

My wolf game is aggressively pushing my agenda

I defended Ami/rune because I knew one was a wolf, and I thought the other was a wolf
I hard pushed Drek’ar because that bitch would be hard to execute if I didn’t do it this exact day, not to mention sunk cost fallacy of him having a vig shot
I thought you were someone else, but your castle comment was extremely on point with regards to how I focused on you

1 Like

I almost shot Era lmao

1 Like

drekar is achromatic
90% sure

oh yeah
99% of villages problem could be found in this post

1 Like

Yeah, I felt it a lot.

I actually said in my private thread that you were wolf with certainty, but I backed off the read.

Why can’t I have sick reads like these when I rand town?

2 Likes

fantastic game tho
it was really hard and plus this game gave me constant anxiety attacks near sod’s

You played a good D1 and I enjoyed finding you. I actually think D1 was a good day for town as a whole, we actually had a fairly uninfiltrated towncore for the people who didn’t include Estelle =P

1 Like