Omega Strikers FM - Saboteurs and Dissenter Win

Vote X and let them selfhammer.

Ya

If you’re town you’re prolly getting dunked by powerwolves

Atlas and Juno are the shakiest, but there’s a big unknown factor due to missing part of D2

Luna town never rescind, Dubu coming up to be very strong town, Drekar very likely town, they’d have to be putting on a hell of a performance to be scum which I just don’t think they are

At this point im sure Rune estelle Dubu all town.

Vote X and let them selfhammer.

@Era if x dies heal me tonight
Juno watch dubu

Atp I do not think wait is worth hammering
This has just made me more convinced

atlas has pushed FOUR town tbis game and that’s unacceptable

I think I’m killing Drekar, taking his gun, then advocating for an Ai.mi/Rune crossvote tomorrow

Clears up the Era wagon and gets us on a wolf I think

ugh… we need to end the day folks. I don’t understand how that is so hard to understand. Compromise. We need one vote on Drek or two on X. Help me please.

I mean come on, X is admitting their posts look scummy and trying to make a big deal about being willing to sacrifice themselves while not taking any action to do so. They are the right kill here.

There is a lot of negativity in thread right now and I just want to say it is all being directed poorly because you are ALL wonderful beautiful people. Instead of getting angry at each other we need to face our common enemy: Atlas.

Now I want to begin this by saying I hate rumours and unconfirmed gossip but I think there is a very real and genuine possibility that Atlas is actually the antichrist. Again, this isnt a smear campaign, I am just asking questions and I want that to be clear. These are some of the questions we should be asking.

Where was Atlas when the Corona Virus started? I certainly don’t know where they were and if they can confirm they weren’t in Wuhan planning the whole thing.

Where was Atlas when Archduke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated leading to WW1? I’ve never seen Atlas even mention there whereabouts at the time.

Has anyone ever seen Judas and Atlas together? I think not.

Where was atlas when the dinosaurs got wiped out? I personally know Atlas has no respect for life, human or otherwise, and it is AWFULLY convenient no one can place them during the MURDER of the dinosaurs.

Eventually these sort of instances stop becoming “coincedences” which we can ignore and form part of a larger pattern of corruption, evil, and immorality.

I argue it is our responsibility, nay, duty, to force Atlas to face the consequences of their actions and everyone they have hurt.

This is a joke vote Drek’ar unless you are throwing atp

Lmfao

:skull::skull::skull:

i said im unsure

I can’t be here all day. I got shiz to do. We all have busy schedules. We cannot delay these sorts of things because coordinating more than half the town is insanely hrd, and y’all are making it even harder.

This is some spicy pasta

Estelle also earns a place in the shaky townreads, they’ve been on fire D2

Some of my townreads are definitely wrong.

But I think X is a good target for PoE’s sake as well

@ Estelle why so confident on Atlas wolf? Not asking for an essay but cliffs

Oh nvm just pushing your V reads, carry on

I’m confident in their ability to punt wolves
They have pushed all town from my pov, based off the peoples pushes reactions