One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

Eliza, selfpresing is never AI.

may I pull an example?

self-presing 10s before eod and without comment is ai

It literally isn’t when there’s several explainations as to why he’d do it as either alignment.

If he was town, he would have at least said something

It looks like he silently waited until the day nearly ended and then sneakily killed Zorvo

1 Like

you were actually in this game
Trials and Tribulations
Babel pulled the exact same move as Mafia,

unfortunately for him,

both of these players were there to stop it
Babel, assumedly, had been lurking the entirety of EoD waiting for this moment.

normally I’d say that Leafia’s reaction to that in Trials and Tribulations should be examined but
they were mafia there so it wouldn’t mean much, not regards into if they’re town anyways

How do you know he had time to say something? Maybe he got on just as day was ending. How do you know that wasn’t the case and why would he have said something with the vote as town and not as scum?

That doesn’t mean that’s the case here and there were abilities there. So it’s completely different. Why would he do that as scum? Why would he do that as town? Those are the questions we need to be asking ourselves. Not speedrunning to get him hammered before he even hasa chance to get on.

One vote, possibly even two, would’ve been at least somewhat understandable. If we had waited until he got on to explain himself. But not three in around 20 minutes.

The push on Brad seems ultra opportunistic to me. An attempt to get a villager executed before they can get on to defend themselves.

he would do it as scum to get a mislynch
he would do it as town BECAUSE HE WOULDN’T IF YOU’RE TOWN YOU AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING

I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you about Jaiden earlier Zorvo.

Why wouldn’t he do it earlier if he’s scum though? Why stay on Furtive that long Eliza? What he did could’ve come from either alignment and you know it.

s othat nobody can react

duh

Why would that matter so much? It would still have the same result either way. And even if you’re right, do you seriously think that scum would get three votes so quickly here?

If they’re town and Brad is wolf, why aren’t they giving him a chance to explain before getting him to 3 votes?

wrong, if people were on at eod then it might’ve not worked

they are literally outted