One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

they are literally outted

there is no plausible villager explanation for not writing anything

Eliza, no he isnā€™t and even if he was, thereā€™s no way that three villagers look at him and think that getting him that close to being executed is a good idea.

Eliza, yes there is.

name it

People werenā€™t on. That much was blatantly obvious. It was just 2-3 people on.

Getting on with less than a minute before EoD. Which would mean he didnā€™t have time to write anything with his vote.

exactly
people still couldā€™ve swapped

this is frankly just not plausible

Itā€™s possible though and I doubt anyone would swap just because someone selfpresed.

And also, why not say anything as a wolf? Why just the naked vote?

okay I canā€™t think of anything off the top of my head but
it makes even less sense as town

tbf if youā€™ve been lurking for EoD and donā€™t want to lie about IRL circumstances it makes sense but thatā€™s weak

anyways personally I donā€™t think im going to convince you of this very obvious fact if you canā€™t see it yourself so im gonna stop arguing

Thatā€™s why itā€™s best in a villagerā€™s perspective to give him a chance to explain himself before locking him in as wolf like Furtive, Jaiden, and Ice are doing. Regardless of Bradā€™s flip, at least one of them is a wolf.

I donā€™t think Iā€™m going to convince you of the obvious fact that this Brad wagon is 100% wolf motivated either.

i doubt heā€™ll explain himself ngl

He at least desreves a chance to do so though.

Hopefully May will see sense

2 Likes

I agree with this. Leafia your opinion sucks on everything else.

1 Like