One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

I honestly thought you wanted Brad to get executed here.

It doesn’t suck and your vote in Brad says that you probably don’t think he should get a chance to explain himself. The only reason it isn’t worse is because it takes 5 votes to execute and not 4.

I do, I hope May will agree

1 Like

She won’t if she sees sense.

tempted to vote brad and see if he will self hammer

(obviously I am not going to do this but it would be funny)

Going to head out for now for RL too, so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

You said it yourself. It is not worse because it takes 5 votes not 4. That’s why I’m on Brad.

I’m designing setups I’ve gone to the dark side I’m agonizing over roles now. I don’t remember what I was doing at EoD. Probably multitabling because I’m a clown

I… don’t know how to feel about Brad, I don’t think he’s necessarily outed scum, that was a self-preservation vote that was entirely pro-town wincon (he would know he has a green rolecard, he wouldn’t know know Zorvo has a green rolecard, therefore a tie > voting himself out).

Voting him immediately and saying he’s outed scum is rash, I think. I don’t really know anything else. I’m trying to get all my work for the day done so that I can get to bed at a reasonable hour. I’ll be back… at some point.

2 Likes

if he cannot provide a reasonable explanation (he hasn’t shown up yet so hopefully he shows up) im just assuming he’s scum

Is there not inherent reasonable explanation “me, known townie, dying = bad for my wincon”? Yeah obviously not saying anything is sus but it’s not in the slightest outing as scum

2 Likes

idk
in my experience this is a very scummy move
see: trials and tribulations

If you’re defending this, you can defend anything. At the end of the day, silently self-preserving at EOD is scummy.

And that’s the end of the matter for me.

I could defend anything if I wanted to, yes. I have confidence in my ability to argue whatever I want, and I’m choosing to argue this.

There is absolutely reason for Brad to have silently self-preserved as town. Does it make him townie? No! It’s an entirely neutral move! But wanting to survive is NAI, and not bothering to explain why is… also NAI, just indicative of not-particularly-abundant care for the game.

I don’t see the material benefit this has for mafia over town. Self-preservation is always good, and no explanation is always bad. w!Brad could just as easily argue that Zorvo had been scummy or provide an explanation for his actions as t!Brad could.

Now, I don’t necessarily think Brad is town, and I think his lack of care to argue for himself is scummy, but that’s something that was continuous over D1, not concentrated into this isolated incident you all are hyper locked in on. I don’t think going “oh, that vote never comes from town, vote Brad nownownownownow” is productive. I just don’t.

1 Like

@furtiveglance what’s happening rn is that May and Leafia are TMIing that Brad will flip town and they wish to look more towny by defending them

VOTE: May

1 Like

i could see that from Leafia tbh

Zorvo (3): May, Jaiden, BradLand

If BradLand is scum, I see another scum on the wagon.

Does Mafia have daychat?

for the record this is based soley on leafia’s history

Im not on host account but we need a replacement! Please dm the hosts (not the account)!

@Marluxion

1 Like