One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

I think Bradland gave up on this one, ngl

I got an hour to finish this assignmence Iā€™ll get it to you shortly

Assignments :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

And if he doesnā€™t respond, thatā€™s certainly what happened. Iā€™m giving him an opportunity to speak up if heā€™s a hopeless townie, and if heā€™s a wolf Iā€™d love to hear antispew. In either case, itā€™s to our benefit if Brad speaks up.

2 Likes

Failed your English assignment.

1 Like

For every convenience this voting plugin has, it also makes me do this

1 Like

can you post the old vc again

this way our votes are not erased

Iā€™m doing that

1 Like

BradLand (2): Jaiden, furtiveglance
furtiveglance (1): Leafia
May (2): IcetFeelsPain, Magnus

Not Voting (3): May, ElizaThePsycho, BradLand

Already talked about this.

Voted Brad first.

Leafia and Brad crediting the former for the push to throw shade on Furtive?
Imagine if this was the team lmao.

Shifts direction and sides with Brad.

I guess itā€™s strange how Leafia completely changed gears.

At least she owned it.

This is blatantly made up. Bradland wasnā€™t voting to save Jaiden, she wasnā€™t going over.
Itā€™s also at odds with how Leafia was talking about Jaiden being Jaiden earlier, so itā€™s not confbias either.

Magnus, Ice - can you vote Bradland?

Itā€™s likeā€¦ā€œoh yeah we all know Bradland is scum but itā€™s actually smarter to never vote him for VCA and wagonomics and just generally smartā€

butā€¦
but is it tho
:thinking:

First twenty minutes of D2, following a self-preservation vote, for pressure. Iā€™d understand this logic for D1: I donā€™t understand this logic for D2. There was at least one villager on Brad, so why couldnā€™t three come to that conclusion?
Is it because you scumread those three players independently and thatā€™s why youā€™re suspicious of the vote? Why couldnā€™t Brad be bussed? Why do you townread Brad?

Awesome post I like it a lot. Iā€™ll get to readlist soon I just dropped half a sand wich on the ground

4 Likes

I would show a picture toexpress my misery and disappointment but thatā€™s agianst hte guidelines.

2 Likes

Ending the day early is antitown, so Iā€™m not too fussed about when the votes happen unless thereā€™s something specifically suspicious about the timing.

Iā€™m just concerned that Bradland will be able to literally do the same thing again today.

Thereā€™s still nearly 48 hours left in the day. Be patient. Mafia is a marathon.