One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

with furtive

Anyone else online or am I all alone?

@Jaiden Looks like you’re the one who’s randed wolf here, then.

I’m busy right now can’t actually play but I love to make joke

1 Like

I am busy shivering like a chihuahua in an Italian restaurant with a $7 “sharing fee”. This is not my natural habitat. I’ve escaped to the restroom for a moment but soon I must depart this world and return to that hellscape. Goodbye

i decided that joke was lame already. i am 10 steos ahead of you
busy may is a scumtell (mafia allows him to procrastinate of course hed play when busy) but he knows i know so im not sure if hed just say it like this as scum
either way id be cautious around may here

2 Likes

I am going to procastinate being in the overpriced Italian restaurant this is true

1 Like

you dont just sit on your phone in restaurants??? shocking
i shouldve read this before hyperanalysing you oopsie doodle

2 Likes

I can’t believe you’d read me as someone to be so rude. Your experience with me should suggest that I am an exceptionally polite person,

1 Like

dont act all chummy with me, this is mafia, not a social gathering (im sorry for being mean lets chat later)

2 Likes

order the cold spaghetti

1 Like

You are right, I should keep my postcount low this game. You are also right that I’m gonna procrastinate, so let me read what’s happened so far.

I agree that Jarek and Leafia probably aren’t W/W, Zorvo is having his usual fixation on his previous experience with players, Jaiden is coming in very different from our previous game and I think it’s towny but I know you’re very capable of mixing up your scumgames so we’ll see. We’ll see.

And why would I need to order the cold plain pasta when they have perfectly good candles sitting on the tables already?

oh i just completely ignored everything zorvo said
welp
too late to go back now

2 Likes

You sit on your phone in restraunts? I perdonally sit on a chair or in a booth myself.

This reminded me of the postcap for this game, something I had forgotten about honestly.

1 Like

its just the music i listen to
ill generally pick out some new music per game to put me in a specific mood which in turn makes my tone change

3 Likes

@Zorvo Remember about the postcap this time!

i did read zorvos posts btw. i have a couple thoughts which im keeping to myself for now

Going to head back out for now too to conserve my posts a bit. :sleepingleafeon:

ftr im gonna be gone tmrw so i think ill be fine postcap wise

Who?

1 Like

i like this guy

1 Like