One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

Where are you getting Jarek from?

This is 100% bussing Brad if Brad is a wolf which is what I’m starting to think is the case. He wants Brad hammered way too badly to be a villager regardless of Brad’s flip.

It’s extremely wolfy no matter what the names are and it’s being honest. It’s like saying that the team is me and May 100%.

No. Furtive is. Nearly 100% certain on it.

Hmmm, tough to say really. GTH though, I’d say yes.

Villagery admission here honestly and I like the following explaination.

The only explaination possible is Brad and Furtive doing this to give Furtive towncred. See how Furtige wants Brad hammered asap? That never comes from a villager.

Maybe so he could play the game he wanted to play? Same reason everyone else wants to live.

Well, I was more awake by the time I finished catching up. Giggles

I never said Brad was voting to save Jaiden. He was voting to survive.

I’ll admit that I’ve started scumreading him a bit with how he hasn’t even spoken up yet. Also, Zorvo was his only vote option if he wanted to survive D1.

I think that was what Furtive was thinking there. Why does he want Brad at L-1 so badly? If Brad is a wolf, that just gives him the chance to swoop in and hammer himself, ending the day early.

Not sure. Starting to townread tou a bit though, so you’ve moved up.

Furtive will be lockwolf to me if Brad flips wolf today.

This I have to admit I agree with. He better have a really good explaination as to why he hasn’t said anything yet.

For now until that explaination comes…VOTE: Brad

Going to cook and eat an early supper now. Hungry Leafeon is hungry. :sleepingleafeon:

it is time… ULTIMATE LAPTOP JAIDEN INITIATE

1 Like

i have a laptop which doesnt crash when loading gifs now
prepare for complete annihilation

1 Like

i read up I just do not care enough to respond to anything
normally id have some kind of excuse but no
im at home on my best equipment
I just really cant be bothered
if anyone has any questions I might respond to them. idk
I wasn’t given a saucer of milk, vodka, or rare pokemon cards by any of you earlier so I don’t think I have much reason to now

Leafia is trying to set me up here…complete U-turn from calling me scum pushing town!Bradland to calling us paired. Desperate.

fell aseep

Wow imissed nothing. Thank you all for suspecnding the game while my consciousness asw suspended

1 Like

Ajyway this game soooo hard to itneractw ith when #1 wagon showsup not so I really canot do very much of much here. I’mg oing to go play mahjogn if the mahgjongsoul servrs are up

@eliza it would be very funny if you gave me hammer

wrong ping nerd

@ElizaThePsycho

ok it would be funny if you gave ME the hammer

Do not hammer btw.

but it would be funnier if you gave ME the hammer

wrong

proof?

you’re the one with burden ofp roof

You argued back that it would be funny if I gave YOU hammer. Proof?

did you really think.
that there would not be consequences for your actions.

2 Likes