Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

Counterpoint: If Whysper was unable to towntell in neighborhood chat, then the chance that she’ll do so in thread aren’t the highest tbh.

-CRichard

IDK how long her day phase is either, but at minimum it would be 24 hours, which means that she might be in her N2 when it’s 2022-04-05T19:30:00Z.

Then again, this implies a 24/48 phase, which is worse than Kiiruma’s newly claimed 48/48 phase (IIRC).

That’s what’s I’m worried about. If Whysper randed scum and has a 24 hour long day today, then presumably once it’s night for her then we can’t vote her for at least 24-48 hours.

-CRichard

Can you give up paranoia until later in the game?

You asked, I claimed everything I have, what is your problem with me?

I can vote for Whysper if that’s the consensus

The fact that quite a few people have voiced suspicion on Whysper, and yet hasn’t got a single vote so far until now tells me that from a gamestate perspective that Whysper can be a wolf.
/vote Whysper @Host_Account_5

-CRichard

1. Again: This is assuming the hosts are mean enough to put in a 24/48 into the game.
  2. Her Night Phase is confirmed to last 48 hours. But uh… hey, don’t we have a Rebel Vig?

I don’t have any problems with you… other than the fact that you -along with 7 others- have a 2/8 odds of being a killer.

Why do you think I said “my paranoia” and not outright “I think Kuro is evil”? The answer is because I simply have no proof to back it up.

Well, there is not exactly a consensus yet. So far, I have only heard at most 5 players talk in a 20’er.

Most of us are either lurking or waiting for others to come and join the conversation (if ever).

Eh. I’d rather blame it on FoolsGold (P#2682) and based (P#2710). At the time, not voting is reasonable since only 4 votes were needed to hammer.

Now though… People are simply not present. Most likely because they are asleep or at work.

All right.
I’m here to do a wallpost, but I apologize, somehow the quotes I collected got eaten and I’m on phone. I’m too lazy to find everything again :joy_cat:

Day phase started for me somewhere around 2am, I think, so I’ve been asleep+busy since then.

So let’s start with the important stuff. Me!
Jokes aside, that is prolly easier for this.

I have: the ability to remove somebody from the game state/protect them for 1 day and 1 night phase as a factional ability. (Side note: I had no clue this would open a chat till I’m suddenly in front of beancat, metaphorically speaking )
That faction is the independent faction. You ask who else is in this faction? Just me. Pure independence (as far as I’m aware. But considering I’m in total control lf the faction ability, this is likely true). Somewhere in the beginning when we got the difference checks, I claimed to know somebody to NOT be neutral. I’m not 100% sure on this, but I think it did happen before it became clear this was a general thing. That should at least lend credence to that claim.

My personal ability is to give out oranges(along with a message of up to 120 characters).
I did target @TwoPlayersAndAOnion N1 and Dkkoba N2.
I have absolutely no clue about it being harmful; but at the end it might be a “hidden effect”, so I can’t even promise that
But let’s go through my reasoning on that one.
A) both of those players talked about fruit D1.
I had the quote earlier, but my memory isn’t good enough to keep the exact words of everything in mind, but I remember getting the distinct feeling that it had something to do with their wincon. Considering my own, that seemed like a definite target to give oranges to!
I guess I’ll find out if my oranges do murder people N3. (Side joke to keep things entertaining: blood oranges, anyone?)

I softed this. I softed this heavily, considering I literally wrote the same message I sent to my two orange-receivers in chat. That seems like a pretty bad idea if I thought it was a kill ability, no?

My wincon is to have any 3 people fulfill their wincon (and to survive till then).

My phaselength is 72/24.
I have a post count restriction of 20. Remember Kiiruma doing their grammar police thing that makes your posts not count against the min. Requirement? Yeeeaaah, I do.

I think that’s it.

Now on to other stuff:

@beancat maybe think through what happened the night before our chat again. My ability shouldn’t interfere with yours at the time. I kinda realized something; but it was too late to tell it to you in chat, so :joy_cat:
But I don’t think yours failed. The opposite, really

I would’ve asked people to question spec/S&K on why they revealed beancat as having a heal type power, considering they’re basically a town aligned neutral. But one is dead and the other replaced. Kinda questionable to question thah now.

…any questions? Preferably ones I can easily quote and answer in a wallpost?

What type of tiger race do you like

2 Likes

do you choose these 3 people?

good thing he’s dead

who do you think we should kill today? do you think this is your actual role?

1 Like

hmm this prob is whats going on maybe?

Part of me think Boq is prob stuck with some post restriction, so until they post atleast once thats probably what ill believe.

@Tilgarial So you have no knowledge of if ur ability can kill but you suspect it due to the oranges?

But he has posted. What sort of post restriction? None of his posts indicate being forced to speak in a certain way.

oh, i didnt realize he posted. The way people were speaking it felt like he hadnt posted at all.

1 Like

It would be nice if we could confirm Boq is post restricted or not.

-CRichard

In all seriousness, if someone had a post restriction. I’d be having words with the host as that sounds incredibly unfun to deal with.

-CRichard

1. Why did you choose to “kidnap” based?
  2. What do you think about whom we should focus on for now?
  3. What are your thoughts on the 2 killers within the 48hrs night people?

Not specifically; it just says any three people are good.
But at the end of the day, I can’t exactly just laze around in-game and hope to survive; that’s how you die.
So it’s not, technically, a hard-coded choice, but one I need to simply know what i’m doing, really

I’m gonna be honest, i have no idea.
I’m not entirely sure I’m happy with fate’s slot, but that very well could just be playstyle.
I’m kinda ready to throw everything I know out and see what somebody else can come up with, tbh
I don’t think this game is something we can solve on our own

I actually think it’s a coincidence, but the only basis I have for that is that a) the oranges are a consumable item, so it wouldn’t make much sense to kill somebody and then give them something (what am I, a serial killer leaving behind a mark?), and b) that it is entirely possible somebody targetted those two for exactly the same reasons I did, but just to stop them instead. They weren’t exactly quiet about the fruit stuff D1, and koba did keep talking about a spy faction… and, i think, we still have no clue why?