Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

I don’t care about info, I’m not killing for info

the debate between lower posters and high posters is dumb

We can only assume that being a lower poster has any link to their alignment

however

with high posters we have information to explain why they can be a bad guy

why do you want to kill these slots

vote Boq

Yes and no, I can look at whysper low posting and assume correlation between past mafia games

I have never played with Boq before so I can’t agree or disagree on his posting here. I know he got bodied in champs tho

Then what am I even useful for? Why am I here?
Why would I bother talking; making any pushes; talking to people?
–if they are all for naught?

Theoretically, there could have been around 6 votes by now.
But no, people are still not voting.
My conviction on voting Boq is no longer there either, since the guy simply doesn’t come back.
So y’know what? I think it’s time for me to leave.

/vote Zone_Q11

Sigh good ole self voting Zone

I only know Boq if this is MU boq, but i dont think ive played with them.

To play a game, not for self validation

Information is power, not sure why you believe that a productive person can’t be scum but like I don’t even believe ur scum, I am just explaining what mill is saying.

Because it’s confirmed there are two people with guns in that group,
both of which are neither Rebels (because they killed the Rebels).

Well GFY (good for you).
I am here collecting data “for nothing” apparently. Because to you, “info is useless”.
Social deduction? Never heard of it. All you need is a gun, and all your problems are solved, amirite?

Ok, so from the looks of the mysterious votes, it only looks some sort of rule. I have a feeling its activity related.

can you guys stop crying about people not voting

the voting system is still the one which kills the person with the least votes

i voted the host account to see if that’s what changes the voting system

1 Like

No u don’t tell me killing boq and whysper is bad because if they flip town it’s not information, u can certainly tell me why voting in the 48 people is better, don’t confuse the two.

I’ll just go ahead and out our logic. It is a known thing that certain factions are antagonistic to each other according to some of the outed role dm info and the thing is we have a full list of the members of our faction from our 2nd role dm(whether they currently know they have the potential to be a member of our faction or not) and umm let’s just say we’re running low on members and the fear is we could be hunted to extinction if the faction antagonistic to ours knew our current faction.

:popcorn:

Like Owl barely post and they got hit with a -1 mean while Me and Tsumgi got +2 and two slots that I don’t have the post of got +1.

And am I not playing the game by making progress? What the heck do you even plan to do without collecting data? Ignore others’ reads and just vanity wagon whoever you don’t like?

*non-zero votes
All you have to do is say the name of a certain fruit Osie likes, and your vote weight becomes -1.

bye

k