Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

I know kiiruma slot was afraid of you @Millium

it could be but koba died, so if that’s the case, I would argue he was hit twice in one night? unless he also wasn’t part of my faction anymore, which means I killed Kiiruma, someone else killed Koba, and then someone also shot me

Zone/Boq paired is bad and misleaders are good

Also Tigarial claiming to give us stuff N1 is at the very least honest

I think that I was doused in blood by the orange

I personally think that Boq is just gonna be a rand slander

Whysper claimed to have 120/48 ohases

Yes, this

Also people trying to wagon people traditionally rn is whack

I am not particularly likeing Tigs jail on Based, it feels more like an attempt to look good, then do good, because there wasn’t even a good reason for why they did it

/vote Osie

see onion basically admitted to being part of a faction that i need to kill (at least in my current role) but that’s sad because they’re one of the only people talking sense

(Then why did you remove them from your POE in #2788…?)

IDK about the details of your factionals, but Koba died after getting shot twice (during N1.2 / P#2680 and N2.1 / P#2814) which implies that the first killer is within the 48hrs night people, and the second killer is within the 24hrs night people.

Likewise, Onion was killed in P#2680; in other words, by someone from the 48hrs night people.

so Tig/Whysper/(Based/x)
i already forgot the other person Zone said that was part of the 48 hours

If Whysper claimed in a neighborhood chat, us that enough?

enough for what?

i dont know
i guess i forgot you can factional at the same time

Welp. I’m tired. I’m going to bed again.

brah everyone who had a 48 hour night phase was announced to wake up in the second day 2

To shoot them

Also last few posts have been by Dolby. Posting over longer than the last 10 minutes was tgt

then no I can’t shoot them

We could be set-aligned when your core changes

Voting out Osie could be ok tbh

We aren’t outting our teammates but I believe that it’s probs similar to first alignment where there’s alignment pair sets that are pretty incentives to work together

@FoolsGold

Why did you target us and what does it do?