Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

I mean, the issue is more like the two top suspects are likely not aligned which means that a null probably had to account for one of the two kills (me and dkkoba)

But yeah if you’re allied with Luk you probably didn’t do the death game

I dont think I can confirm this but I have told beancat this tbh

theres a death game?

tbh I’m not entirely sure what it does, perhaps my others heads would explain better but from what I understand, it takes away a part of your ability that corresponds with the limb we ate

I am noot, yes!

I see that hosts have been here, with no voting system change…

/vote Demonic_HostBot

Unvote

feels like an easy getaway to blame on the quiet player tbh

Too bad I am on my laptop and have time to play now tbh!

Looks like voting the host will never work anymore.

Sounds good

Well that sucks. :no_mouth:

I also remember people were saying that Town was an evil faction and mafia was good or something. Is there any update on that - e.g., if someone else confirmed/disconfirmed it?

pat pat

Bad

Please don’t change the vote system

I trust this and think that if you were evil and had this you’d target me and dkkoba then

Host Announcement

Plurality has become “Simple”. At the elimination deadline, if ≥50% of awake living players are voting, plurality is checked. Otherwise, no elimination happens at deadline.

Another announcement incoming…

Ok nvm that change was good

Well I guess it’s obvious what triggers a voting system change now at least.

Hey @Zone_Q11 my ol’ pal ol’ friend tbh

I am looking forward to see what you cook up for this game!

Like I said, theres likely no informed minority so either you are dealing with NKs or you are dealing with a bunch of lost wolves.

Alternatively, if you haven’t gotten your core role yet, you can off yourself to get one.

@beancat

Can you confirm that Boq told you that he was allied with Luk? If so, when did he do this