Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

ill kill myself so that you are stuck in heaven with me

1 Like

I want to see a Boston accented JoJo.

No.

1 Like

Host Announcement

Day 1 will start momentarily. In the meantime, here’s a hidden rule reveal!

#57λ. Banana: This rule will be revealed permanently when a player receives a non-48-hour Day phase.

• At 24 hour Day phases, players are expected to post 7 posts per 24 hours. 24 hour checks.
  • At 48 hour Day phases, players are expected to post 5 posts per 24 hours and 15 posts per 48 hours. 24 hour checks.
  • At 72 hour Day phases, players are expected to post 10 posts in the first 48 hours, 5 posts in the final 24 hours, and 20 posts per 72 hours.
  • At 96 hour Day phases, players are expected to post 8 posts per 48 hours and 24 posts per 96 hours.
  • At 120 hour Day phases, players are expected to post 5 posts per 48 hours, 2 posts in the final 24 hours, and 15 posts per 120 hours.
1 Like

Day 1 Start

You entered…! But… entered where?

You look straight at the sky, it’s a starry night, how did you even get here? But what even happened at all? While trying to figure things out, you see a bright star starring deep into your soul, and before you know it, you’re blinded by it’s intensive light.

Do not be the flickering star.

Will you colour your way into the unknown? Come join us in…

THE STARRY NIGHT

Role PMs have been sent out for real this time.

Only post in the thread AFTER you have confirmed receipt and understanding of your role PM.

Plurality is still “Plurality Midday”. During the Day, if 50% or more of living players are voting, plurality is checked. Minority Plurality still applies, so the player with the least non-zero number of votes will be the presumptive elimination.

Majority is still active at 66%.

If Majority or Plurality-Midday are achieved, the Day ends for ALL players for whom it is Day.

Please link posts in which you vote in the voting thread

@FoolsGold @DkKoba @TheLukundo @Chihiro @Zone_Q11 @Boquise @Tilgarial @Millium @KurosakiIchogo @Whysper @based @OwlsWriteLetters @SeonRichard @SpectatoChat @TwoPlayersAndAOnion @Kiiruma @beancat @TreeReaper @SonicAndKnuckles @TownMisleaders @SkillIssue @ATNoLeafia @TimHortons @DunkinDonuts

The next activity check will be 2022-04-03T19:00:00Z in your time zone.

based

Can I get a large hot regular with 2 pumps of caramel :D

lol did two donut/coffee places get added for d1

No.

This is a Wendy’s.

burn

I really like this post, anyone else?

:3

fate and laurentus weren’t pinged

I assume these 2 slots were removed from the game to make it 22 players???

We need to eliminate one of them and get a bonus from the other.
Calling that now

also i have a theory how i randed this alignment, but i know for a fact there are 2 scum factions that are anti town:

spies and mafia

I’ll call you good tbh

ass fuck katze

so its a multi ball then?

also everyone should fake claim a role - dont claim your real role, just something silly, like jester.

i’ll start: my role is a full cop