Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

if you’re asking if me giving out citrus is restricted to certain players, it isn’t

if you’re asking if I have certain fruits to give out, I have a lot of them tbh

hello
i am waiting for permission from vulgard to claim something that i’m 99% sure i can just claim anyway (and has… technically already been claimed) but shrug

if the voting system hasn’t changed then we should avoid voting for a little bit

2 Likes

very informative

reread the task, it says it has to be between us…, lol

Night 1 Start

THE MOON HAS COME. IT LOOMS EVER CLOSER WITH ITS EVIL FACE.

Day has ended immediately.

Noone has been eliminated.

Night 1 starts now.

Host Announcement

Hidden Rule Revealed:

#30. Banana: Players may use one factional action, one non-factional action, and one item per phase.

Dawn of Day 2

The moon is still hovering overhead.

“This game is something else. Literally whatever you know about mafia… Just throw it away for this one game.”
From Tsumugi on “Osie’s Unreliable Mods”, December 23, 2019

Day 2 has started for the following players:

@DkKoba @TheLukundo @Chihiro @Zone_Q11 @Tilgarial @Millium @OwlsWriteLetters @SpectatoChat @TwoPlayersAndAOnion @Kiiruma @beancat @SonicAndKnuckles @SkillIssue @ATNoLeafia @TimHortons @DunkinDonuts

These players are still on Night 1, and therefore cannot vote or be voted, cannot post in the thread, and do not count for votes for as long as it is Night for them:

@FoolsGold @Boquise @KurosakiIchogo @Whysper @based @SeonRichard @TreeReaper @TownMisleaders

@beancat has mysteriously disappeared. They cannot vote or be voted, cannot post in the thread, and do not count for votes for as long as they remain gone.

With 13 voting/votable players, it takes 9 votes to eliminate by majority.

Plurality is still “Plurality Midday”. During the Day, if 50% or more of living players are voting, plurality is checked. Minority Plurality still applies, so the player with the least non-zero number of votes will be the presumptive elimination.

If Majority or Plurality-Midday are achieved, the Day ends for ALL players for whom it is Day.

Please link posts in which you vote in the voting thread

The next activity check will be 2022-04-04T19:30:00Z

This is going to be fun.

Looks like most of the hyperposters are sleeping.

fun is not the right word

well, it is in a sarcastic sense.

It takes what now?
So uh… Huh. Well, okay.
I guess I’ll let Kiiruma talk.

so anyone have any idea what happened to bean?

Well me and Zone are friends to my knowledge but uhhh a lot of stuff is weird

Also, how did no one die?

no, but I hate whoever ended the day early.

There’s multiple minority informed and multiple majority uninformed ones from what we discussed
And also there’s a ton of neuts